CTS (Communication Technology Services)

cts1.com

CTS (Communication Technology Services) Reviews

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John J Tegan Iii

CTS is a great company to grow your career opportunities.

Supervisor (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsCTS pays well for this field of work. They lay off very rarely and are very fair about it as well.

ConsNot very respectful of your off time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI like the management, my manager is very nice to me and my peers. I have no significant problems with them.

Beware what you are promised

ProsRelaxed work place as long as you're willing to put in the effort. Great place to build a resume and learn skills while brushing shoulders with large customer contacts. Managers work long hours, but seem to be fairly compensated for it. Plenty of opportunities to try new things and learn different areas as long as you can do it on your own. If you are able to handle tasks above your level, they are happy to let you do it.

ConsIf you're not management or union compensation will most likely be significantly below averages for your duties. Duties versus job titles can be an issue, and there is no clear career path. Management makes lots of promises, then backs out of them. Don't count on any promises! Health insurance is basically market rate, so no real deal there.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to get (and keep) good employees, don't back out of what you promised them. Improve benefits. Clear job descriptions and career paths will give people goals to work towards.

If you care about what you do, don't work for this company.

ProsWhen you are interviewed a very rosy picture is painted regarding the "team" and family atmosphere. Promises are made which sound very inviting, and they continue to be made, with no follow through. If you are a self starter this a great place for you as management has zero time to manage you. The pay is ok for what you do, union wages are set, however the company battles every penny paid to it's workers.

ConsUnless you are related to the right people (nepotism) forget about moving up any corporate ladder. If you like working next to ex cons and people in a unstable mental head space this is the company for you. Medical insurance, if you aren't in the union is at the price you can find on the open market, so no deal there. People in management work ungodly hours, but I guess the pay must be good or they wouldn't do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to keep quality people, with integrity and a sense of morals try trusting people and not being so suspicious that everyone is out for themselves. However in this company that is probably the case most of the time so I guess it is status quo.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

PCSCTS

Apple Tech (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsEasy place for Asian people
    Highly precise works which best fit for Asian hand

ConsPaid on piece work, so you must work precisely and fast to qualify for the job

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter pay for employee, they're people too

quality degradation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros1. Good for freshers
    2.Learn a lot if put into CTS`s strong verticals

Cons1. Too many people.
    2. Nowa days low quality projects
    3. Bias based on mother tongue

Advice to Senior Management1. A definite career growth plan should be made known

Pros&Cons

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsGood Place to pave a foundation for freshers
    Employee friendly environment.
    There is no on job bond involved for freshers .

Cons*)Less onsite oppurtunities and rotation.The appraisal mainly revolves around the politics and project allocation.
    *)The hike in salary happens very rarely.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be collective effort from Management side in order to provide more cohesive environmnet among employees and Senior management as well as immediate managers

Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice environment, Young vibrant people

Consit is a very big company,so employees need to put more effort to get recognized than at a smaller company where it is easier to get recognized.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall it is a very Nice Company. Can improve on the side of providing more benefits to the employees from the facilities point of view.

satisfied

Current Employer (Current Employee)

Prosnice place to work with, good onsite opportunities

Consno good appraisal systems, hr policies are not good

Advice to Senior Managementplease consider talented people

good from fresher but bad for long term

Associate (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

Prosgood for frehsers
    good for manager level positions they are ripping money
    good for learning
    good for onsite opportunitites
    good for skill impprovment

Consvery very very bad work enviornment
    No process followed
    everything is random
    appraisal process is very
    lot of politics at project level
    It seems they have one policy to sqeez the employees

Advice to Senior Managementtake care of your employee.... they are giving you the money...

Good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsGood work culture, nice job profile

ConsCompensation...growth...promotion...politics...location..managers dont treat you well

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease revise the salary structure

Worked for CTS (Communication Technology Services)? Contribute to the Community!