CTS Corporation

Add Photos

CTS Corporation President, CEO, and Director Vinod M. Khilnani

Vinod M. Khilnani

Awesome place to work

Prosgreat pay, amazing work environment

Conspoor management. they play favorites with employees

Advice to Senior Managementimprove ur interview process

Do not work at CTS

Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) Moorpark, CA

ProsSome nice people. nice bathrooms........

ConsToo many to list; it would hurt my fingers.

Advice to Senior Managementshow SOME value to employees or fire them and get new ones.

Just another American based company that takes jobs away from American workers for a better bottom line.

Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) Carol Stream, IL

ProsThe facility I worked at was a very friendly environment filled with highly skilled and helpful coworkers. Hours were reasonable with occasional over time.

ConsThe facility I worked for was closed, all production lines were moved to Juarez, Mexico to save money and raise profits for share holders. Numerous awards in excellence and a highly skilled core of employees was not enough to stop them from closing down this factory. No raise in 3 years of service.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to value your skilled employee's more than your share holders.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mostly good experience with Automotive Business.

ProsProduction Planning role is blended - includes customer service, production planning and vendor schedules. Most roles are not micro-managed. Trusted to make decisions and implement ideas for improvement. Good people / team members. Lots of recent and on-going changes to make improvements in management of business.

ConsMorale needs to be improved - majority of the employees seem unhappy including most of the management team. Personnel issues with union employees can take away from time/energy management needs to manage and run the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make changes to streamline and focus the Automotive division. Need to make more strides with: quality, safety and inventory control/management.

Not the company that you can rely on.

ProsNo reason to work here. Stay away.

Conscompany no long term view. Only care the Numbers.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees as your family members.

Good Experience, I have had the opportunity to work with global cross funcional teams

Information Technology (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsMany long tenured employees have a good understanding of the business, opportunity for working with people in intenational locations, new management team is still coming together but has aggressive plans for the future, competitive compensation and benefits

ConsTypical work environment for today, reduced resource pool and long work hours, communication from management is sporadic and too high level

Advice to Senior ManagementI am optomistic about the future of the company but increased communication is sorely needed in order to boost morale

Wonderful. I worked with some fantastic people. I was able to us my Team management skills.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsFair training. Great people, including upper management and Production staff. Within my position I worked with everyone from Receiving, Shipping, Quality, Accounting, Program Management, and Scheduling.

ConsLittle space for upward movement. I was a Temp. for almost two years, which I feel is way to long.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement seen more. Long term employees on the production should be paid more. They carry a huge amount of worth in there heads. Which leaves the Company when they do.

Good first corporation experience

Engineer Intern (Former Employee) Elkhart, IN

ProsSome freedom to try and experience ways of improving the lines. Pay is good and HR is very helpful.

ConsElkhart is not a very nice and friendly town. Very conservative company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe be open for new ideas that might be risky.

I worked for the company for 4 months. Not a bad place to work and I worked with some good co-workers.

Wafer Dicer (Former Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsThe days off were good.
    Lots of different things to work on and learn.
    Management listens to their workers.
    Nice people to work with.

ConsThe 12 hour shifts.
    Some times your expected to do too many things at once.
    Not much room for advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementDelegate what is most priority first and not expect everything to be done at once.

Stay away

ProsSet time for breaks other than that nothing good

ConsUnion runs the place. Management will not control their employees

Advice to Senior ManagementTake control of your company. Management should run it not the union.

Worked for CTS Corporation? Contribute to the Community!