CVDS Inc. Reviews

1. Employment

Former Employee - Member of Technical Staff
    Former Employee - Member of Technical Staff

I worked at CVDS Inc.

Pros

Small Company if you live in Pointe Claire company is local

Cons

Hierarchy look down on employees, a lot of back stabbing by employees to the President

Advice to Management

Worry about your own job stop trying to cut down other peoples work

2. This company shows no compassion for family emergencies and does not follow through on professional agreements.

I worked at CVDS Inc.

Pros

Well decorated new offices with plenty of parking. Not too much conflict between employees. Located close to shopping malls. Very roomy kitchen. Regular work hours.

Cons

Lack of job security. Questionable Human Resources practices. Sense of company being in financial difficulty. High turnover. Nepotism and culture of dictatorial leadership.

Advice to Management

Leadership style is old fashioned. Too many closed doors and lack of transparency. Employees have no say in anything and agreements made with Human Resources changed without discussion. Consider revising impact.

3. Why don't we work all together for the benefit of all?

I worked at CVDS Inc.

Pros

I've being working for many years at this place. Their was a time where we were around 150 employees. The main satisfactions I got was, from the work I was doing and the people I worked with. Not because of management generosity or implication that was never interested in what we were doing or giving us any technical support. Making money at the cheapest cost is the motto. I don't blame anybody for my choice. Certain personal reasons made me stay here all that time. Although, I have applied at few places during that time but the ever changing field of electronic and the 'dot.com' crash in 2000 resulted in a closing down of all those places.

Cons

No respect or appreciation from management.

Advice to Management

Remember, human beings (who cared for a long time for this company) are working for you.