CVDS Inc.
www.cvdsinc.com Pointe-Claire, Canada 6 to 15 Employees

CVDS Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

This company shows no compassion for family emergencies and does not follow through on professional agreements.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

ProsWell decorated new offices with plenty of parking. Not too much conflict between employees. Located close to shopping malls. Very roomy kitchen. Regular work hours.

ConsLack of job security. Questionable Human Resources practices. Sense of company being in financial difficulty. High turnover. Nepotism and culture of dictatorial leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership style is old fashioned. Too many closed doors and lack of transparency. Employees have no say in anything and agreements made with Human Resources changed without discussion. Consider revising impact.

Why don't we work all together for the benefit of all?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

ProsI've being working for many years at this place. Their was a time where we were around 150 employees. The main satisfactions I got was, from the work I was doing and the people I worked with. Not because of management generosity or implication that was never interested in what we were doing or giving us any technical support. Making money at the cheapest cost is the motto. I don't blame anybody for my choice. Certain personal reasons made me stay here all that time. Although, I have applied at few places during that time but the ever changing field of electronic and the 'dot.com' crash in 2000 resulted in a closing down of all those places.

ConsNo respect or appreciation from management.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember, human beings (who cared for a long time for this company) are working for you.

Worked for CVDS Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CVDS Inc. reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by CVDS Inc. employees.