CVHCare Home Health Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.9
Mark Parinas

1. When you love your job so much...

Current Employee - Orders Specialist in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Orders Specialist in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for,my boss is really understanding and so is HR. I love how you can express problems freely and a solutions are on the way quickly. That makes work so stress free! CVH Care opened up a whole new side of Medical Assisting for me. I always thought we had to be in clinics,but I'm not and i love it here just as much.

Cons

Some folks in the Agency make you feel like a bother at times if you have a question,but I feel like we do anything they ask of us gladly regardless if its out of our job description. It would be nice to have that in return.

Advice to Management

Agency should be more friendly and willing to help,because were always friendly and willing to help them. Lets remember the golden rule :)

2. Okay For a Home Health Agency

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - RN Case Manager in San Ramon, CA

I worked at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

Nice people to Work with For The Most part! Fun holiday party! Make people feel appreciated. Good field Training. Management team very approachable.

Cons

Specific To CVH Care: riving all over The East Bay daily For Home visits. Maybe this isn't an issue anymore since They opened up their Burlingame office. I have No idea. Scheduler begging You to take on more visits when You're already full! Home Health in general--Way too much documentation That needs To be done. Generally working more Than 8 hours a day (Home visits, Phone calls, e-mails, documentation) but of course not getting paid For any extra Work Because It's embedded in The visit.

Advice to Management

Please make sure to properly train all management. I was happy with your management overall but my Direct supervisor Was of absolutely no Help and Was unfriendly :(

3. Scheduler

Current Employee - Schduler in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Schduler in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

Working with team mates who are a lot of help Everyoe at the Officee is Very Nice and also helpful Ckinicians are very helpful and have great Communication Great communication with everyone overall in all departments

Cons

Short staff with clinicians in most areas

5. I've never loved a job.... ever. ...I absolutely LOVE my job. ...

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Napa, CA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Napa, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Willingness to improve, meeting staff needs, competitive salaries.... flexible schedule-perfect for a single parent. ..

Cons

I have none... well, only because I have to come up with 20 words. .. it's a far drive fir staff meetings. .. but since I get paid, I'm happy. ..

6. Working for CVHCare

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*Supportive management team *Professional growth potential *Great team environment *Fast growing company

Cons

*Benefits (cost of medical & no matching 401k) *With a company growing quickly, there are growing pains in regards to creating new policies and procedures.

7. Physical Therapist

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Castro Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Castro Valley, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for about 2 years now and I love the flexibility with scheduling and ability to complete all paperwork at home. The therapies and nurses work well together in terms of schedules and addressing patient needs.

Cons

Most of the office staff, if licensed, are nurses, which sometimes is difficult when if comes to paperwork or frequency of visits for a patient. However, recently a Rehab supervisor and PT manager have been established, making it much easier to discuss PT care. It seems like there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be submitted per patient as compared to other health care facilities.

8. Great Experance

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is open to new idea and everyone is free to express their opinions on improvement. Company is growing fast.

Cons

Company is growing fast so changes happen frequently which sometimes are not communicated in a clear nature.

9. A growing company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CVHCare is a close knit group of co-workers with a strong family sense. They are a group of people who are really passionate about their jobs and want to make a difference. The company is growing and I am really excited about the end results. Corporate culture is still very much personable and family orientated. Everyone is friendly and easy going. We work together to achieve any goals and challenges set before us as a company. Everyone jumps in and helps each other in a pinch. We do not have a stuffy work environment and the group of co-workers keeps everything fresh and interesting.

Cons

Although the company has been around for 10 years it has really started growing a lot in the past few years. Growth is great but there are still new policies and procedures that need to be developed to better support the growth.

Needs improvement

Current Employee - Nurse
    Current Employee - Nurse

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time

Pros

Set up your own schedule

Cons

Smile more! Why so serious! They act like your a bother to them. It's your job to answer questions Mr and Mrs CM! Need more experience

Advice to Management

Smile more! Hire more experience management! Judgement free zone. Practice what you preach

CVHCare Home Health Response

May 28, 2015

Your candid feedback is greatly appreciated. We truly feel that without it we cannot improve on our areas of weakness. We will take your comments in consideration as we continue to evaluate the ... More

11. Very supportive management team

I have been working at CVHCare Home Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Innovate CEO, he is constantly working on new ideas to help the company grow. - Very supportive environment from the management staff to the field staff. - Good work/life balance. - Everyone in the corporate office is friendly. I felt comfortable here from day 1. - My team here is fantastic. I enjoy coming to work every day with them. - Very good growth potential. The company does a lot of promoting within.

Cons

- When I first started there was not enough training for field staff but I have seen a huge improvement since the company switched to a three week training period for new hires.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

RSS Feed </> Embed