CXI

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Shu Dasgupta

CXI used to be cool before their takeover

Web Designer (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

ProsWhen I joined CXI, it was a medium sized company with a great, friendly, fun staff. The "cubicals" were really cool, open, and spacious

ConsTheir parent company, Stefanini sucks. They laid off most of the staff, and tried to force the remainder of the staff to extremely restrictive non-compete clauses which were really harmful to employees.

Disorganized, extremely unprofessional body shop with India offshore outsourcing

SAP Developer (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

ProsThere are no good reasons to work at CXI (Codex). The management makes all kinds of promises and tales of good fortune about the company, but follows through with none of them. Its just - tell the programmer what he wants to here so we can hire him - otherwise if they told the truth no one would work for them. They make you well aware of their new large Brazilian parent owner - Stefanini Company - but that is also a joke- it just made the former CXI owner rich with no change to the poor past management of the company.

ConsCompany’s current President is unprofessional and berates his staff when things go wrong, takes no responsibility for the bad management within the company nor attempts to correct the problems. Clueless middle management staff and subpar computer equipment, tools, software and facilities. Carryover of poor IndigeTech Management was a bad choice as they only hide things from other managment and staff. Good programmers should seek other firms within the Richmond or surrounding areas as better firms are available.

Advice to Senior ManagementCXI (Codex Inc.) Clean up your hiring practices and staff augmentation management. Attempt to perform as a professional company remove past IndigeTech employees from current management positions.
    Attempt being honest with clients.

It's a dirty job and this company does a good job

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

ProsCXI is a consulting firm, it's local and account reps. are very straight forward and honest. While a consulting firm can sometimes act like "head hunters", this firm does have a little personal touch. I like they are local in Richmond and I can meet with Account Reps. for lunch or in their office to discuss issues. I've been working for this firm for about a year and have liked doing business with them more than other firms.

ConsSince they are so small, sometimes communications can be lacking. They are still a bit impersonal with communications. Many times when I get emails from the "main office" I can count on 2 corrections. As an actual consultant I still feel like a peg they are using to fill a hole and nothing more. I do not feel valued per say but, what do you expect as a consultant?

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude the contractors/consultants with your full-time staff. You are making money off our backs, invite us to the christmas parties, etc.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good experience

Human Resources (Current Employee)

Prosgood work/life balance, good place to start career

Consmore training, more mentorship programs

horrible

Aircraft Engineer (Current Employee)
    Hounslow, England (UK)

Proscant think of any nice things

Consvery bias company that treats its employees in a very nasty manner. An employer that is very very very anti workers rites and aleays makes sure the advantage lies with them

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be nice to all you employees for they make the very company you work for and reinforce any future plans

Worked for CXI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CXI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CXI CEO Shu Dasgupta. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by CXI employees.