CYMA Systems Reviews

1. Great company, good people

Current Employee - Senior ETL Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior ETL Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CYMA Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

With a very good pay package options for employees and very large client base for IT projects and placements, Cyma is a GO-TO company. They are backed up by the best immigration law firm to handle H1B, GC and other immigration related processing and have a prompt response to any immigration related questions or concerns. The staff is very friendly, professional and highly experienced. As an employee of this company, there are many instances where I was very impressive with the way HR team responded and acted in some crucial situations.

Cons

No complaints. Cyma is doing a great job.

Advice to Management

Companies Newsletter and Announcements would be helpful to employees.

2. I'm glad I'm with Cyma Systems; It shaped my professional career.

Current Employee - Enterprise Architect
    Current Employee - Enterprise Architect

I have been working at CYMA Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- dedicated management team with a visionary (CEO) on the top like lead by an example. - It's been 7 years with cyma systems, never had a single query in my 4 time VISA stamping; 3 successful H1b extensions;EAD, and EAD extensions...no problems what so ever. It all happened just bc'z cyma had a very experienced, strong and personable HR team. My personal kudos the Cyma HR & Management. - They encourage talent by sending them to the seminars, certifications training (recently sponsored me for CSM). - Every quarter one-on-one helps realizing your career growth. - CEO of this company is very friendly and easy to approach. He's a great mentor and you can consider him as a wonderful colleague.

Cons

After all these years, I couldn't recall even single wrong doing by Cyma. instead It feels great to be a part of cyma.

Advice to Management

Dear Cyma - you'll rock, keep up the good work you've been doing for years now! will be always there and it's been great opportunity working with you.

3. To make a Great Organization, you need to have a Great place to work and Cyma excels at it!

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

Pros

- The CEO is always accessible, personable and transparent to his employees. Always there to listen and motivate his employees. - Cyma has a strong focus on learning, they offer training to employees on an on-going basis to keep up with the latest technology trends. - The recruiting team is great at networking, marketing and influencing skills. - The HR team always goes beyond expectations to help each individual, be it career counseling, guidance, documentation work, legal matters and anything else, they are always on top of things. - Cyma values each individual’s uniqueness. Overall there is a very good atmosphere of trust and fairness. - The foundation of this organization is based on the pillars of honesty, hard work and integrity.

Cons

Having been associated with Cyma for 6 years now, I have none that I can think of. They has never been a reason to complaint about.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, together we have grown and will continue to grow over the next several years. Working here is like working with the family who treat you like their own at any time of need.

5. Best Company I have worked so far

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I have been working with Cyma Systems for the last 5 years .Marketing staff has a strong understanding of your skill set and is always on the look for new and better opportunities. HR and Management team are always available to address any queries or concerns.I've never faced any issue. Pay does get Directly Deposited in to your bank account and is always on time.It has been a pleasure to be part of this company

Cons

None that I know of so far.

6. Good Company to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

Pros

A well managed firm with a huge client base. Pay is Always on Time and the Benefits are a Plus. I have been working with Cyma Systems for the past 3 years and have never had any issue in Project allocations or with the management. The Management Staff is very professional and always available to address the concerns of the Employees.

Cons

Not any I could think of

7. Poor Delivery from 2nd class consultants

Current Contractor - BI Developer in Mansfield, MA
    Current Contractor - BI Developer in Mansfield, MA

I have been working at CYMA Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

How can I say anything good about this firm? All they do is throw consultants from 3rd party vendors at 3rd party clients and hope they will stick around for a while

Cons

See above, that just about says it all. In addition, this company has no sense of direction due to poor management. They have no idea what it means to act professionally.

Advice to Management

Take a long vacation and turn the company over to someone who understands the business and industry.

CYMA Systems Response

Jun 5, 2015 – HR Account Manager

We do value each and every resource opinion. There must be some misunderstanding or miscommunication and we are going to make it right. Thanks for your Services .

A big "NO"

Pros

I wonder if there would be any

Cons

Irresponsible people,haven't had this sort of experience ever! Do not take training or any sort of help from them.They are rude,unprofessional,they treat people like slaves or they are doing favor on that person.They do not respond to your inquiries.Worst training program. If you are in need go to other firms! Do not at any cost join this arrogant and rude people.

Advice to Management

Disgusting management.

9. Okay staffing company

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Columbus, OH

I worked at CYMA Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing much to say about the company. If you got skills to find job, the company would just act as an employer for the sake of visa.

Cons

Got to be very careful with monthly salary debited.

Advice to Management

Is there a management team?

10. Compensation Consultant

Current Employee - Compensation Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Compensation Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at CYMA Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

innovative company with great perks

Cons

Currently I cannot think of any Cons.

Advice to Management

I am happy with what the management is doing.

RSS Feed </> Embed