CYMA Systems

Add Photos

Prabhakar Reddy Daggula

Compensation Consultant

Compensation Consultant (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosinnovative company with great perks

ConsCurrently I cannot think of any Cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am happy with what the management is doing.

Poor Delivery from 2nd class consultants

BI Developer (Current Employee) Mansfield, MA

ProsHow can I say anything good about this firm? All they do is throw consultants from 3rd party vendors at 3rd party clients and hope they will stick around for a while

ConsSee above, that just about says it all. In addition, this company has no sense of direction due to poor management. They have no idea what it means to act professionally.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a long vacation and turn the company over to someone who understands the business and industry.

A big "NO"

ProsI wonder if there would be any

ConsIrresponsible people,haven't had this sort of experience ever! Do not take training or any sort of help from them.They are rude,unprofessional,they treat people like slaves or they are doing favor on that person.They do not respond to your inquiries.Worst training program. If you are in need go to other firms! Do not at any cost join this arrogant and rude people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDisgusting management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Okay staffing company

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Columbus, OH

ProsNothing much to say about the company. If you got skills to find job, the company would just act as an employer for the sake of visa.

ConsGot to be very careful with monthly salary debited.

Advice to Senior ManagementIs there a management team?

Worked for CYMA Systems? Contribute to the Community!