Cache Creek Casino

Be The First To
Add Photos

Marshall McKay

Great GM

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOur General Manager is one of the most down to earth person I know. They treat you great here. Free food. Discounts on gas.

ConsThey only downfall with this position is no room for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy management were great for the most part but my advice would be play fair.

The best company in the region to work for.

ProsThis company has stellar benefits and a great working environment. I do work on the non-union side and I am still extremely happy working here. The have a quality management that is fair, consistent, and to the interest of the employee.

ConsI honestly can't think of any negatives

Not a bad job for now

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brooks, CA

ProsThe benefits are great there, a great place for people who lack a formal education because they hire without discrimination.

ConsGrowth opportunities are rare and difficult to get. Depending on which department you work for, it may be unorganized. It's a nice drive but in an obscure location. Plus if you work at night, you have to watch out for the crazy drivers on the one way road.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I love to work here. Its very diverse with all the ethnicitys and sizes. They don't judge

Cage Cashiet (Current Employee) Brooks, CA

Prosbenifits are great. Paid weekly. Free food. 15% for gas discounts.

ConsNot very high pay. no room to advance.

Advice to Senior Managementnone management is really nice they work with you to get you the best schedule.

a paycheck

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brooks, CA

Prosbenefits, benefits, benefits, benefits, benefits

Consstale no incourgment for advancement

Advice to Senior Managementcommunication

Cache Creek

Analyst (Current Employee) Brooks, CA

ProsThe GM has to be the most incredible leader for whom I have ever worked; a truly good human being who inspires loyalty from the ranks. Very generous benefits, perks. Sincere support for time off. Professional based positions offered approx 22 days flex time from day one, along with full vested 401K (4.5% match). Most directors/executives are caring, down-to-earth, approachable. (however, not so much with lower level mgmt therefore creating a 'con').

ConsNo opportunities to advance position. Due to being a great place to work, mgmt & above have been there many yrs, so little flux to create room to move upwards in key depts. Also, difficult to implement change if needed - they tend to stick to the tried and true. It is located remotely from major towns so expect long commute.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more risks - inspire employees to be change agents. Recognize that the current 'political' environment is stagnant and until the corporate culture is infused with new ideas the current financial plateau won't be reaching new heights for a long time, especially in this economy...

Worked for Cache Creek Casino? Contribute to the Community!