Cadillac Jack

Cadillac Jack Chief Operating Officer Mauro Franic
Mauro Franic

I love this place!

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people are great; we are allowed to do our jobs without interference, and the atmosphere is laid back and fun.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to know what is going on

Communicate more and don't try to be sneaky

Growing Pains

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fairly stable work. Hours are relaxed. Most people are down to earth and friendly. Very little turnover until recently. Easy commute.

Cons

Flat salaries. Cost of living raises instead of merit increases. A bonus plan tied to an ever higher profit goal. A rather incompetent and poisonous HR department. Recent turnovers on the rise as headcount freezes and higher production goals force us to eliminate the dead weight.

Your people are the reason for your success. Treat them better. Pay them more. The competition is recruiting your employees and paying a lot more.

Aug 5, 2014Vice President, Human Resources

Just to clarify, based on gaming & tech industries' validated surveys, CJ salaries across the board are competitive and though the annual increase pool was slightly smaller this year there has never ... More

Great Employees, Tight Employer

I have been working at Cadillac Jack for more than 5 years

Pros

Great people, nice offices, decent benefits.

Cons

Few opportunities to advance in position and pay, no raises and weak bonuses or increases, training requests denied year after year, lacking investment in infrastructure. Senior Management overwhelmed, some due to micromanagement. Continue to lose some of our best and have high turnover.

Empower your staff or hire people you trust and do not need to micromanage. Remember Your people invest in you everyday they chose to walk through your doors answer that by investing in them and the infrastructure that supports their work.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't be fooled by the glowing reviews!

I worked at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can potentially win an IPad or various other dangling carrots for writing a good review on Glassdoor. This company has lost it's way. You will currently experience horrible politics, thanks to the hiring of the Bob's from I.G.T. These people really need a clue. This company is on the right path to failure. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company, unless you really want to teach yourself a life lesson.

Cons

Everything about this company has become a dead end. The company was once wonderful, until they were acquired by AMAYA. Now they are a cut-throat organization that oppresses their employees and sets them up to fail. I have no doubt this company will fail. There is no real success behind their motives. Success isn't the money or the titles... Apparently people still haven't learned this.

Advise to management will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears. So, this message is for everyone who chooses to hear. Stop allowing fear and greed to run your lives. Either be a positive model for your peers and those you are hired to lead or quit, because you can't seriously be happy or successful playing into the hand of wicked men. You have no security. You're security and title is an illusion.
    All the money in the world will not bail you out. If you want success, you must stand up against that which isn't motivated by true success. I say this and I'm a former employee. You lost some of the best people ever. Some of us are going onto to better things and environments that will recognize us for the wonderful talents we offer. Maybe even competitors that will rub your faces in your mess with the very people you let go.

Aug 5, 2014Vice President, Human Resources

There have been drawings for prizes when we have reached a certain number of reviews posted, but everyone's name goes in the hat. We have no way of knowing who has written the reviews or any control ... More

It is a great place to work, with great people.

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time

Pros

Talented people to work with, good benefits, good mix of oversight/autonomy. I like the location of the office where I work.

Cons

Expectations can be hard to pin down on occasion. The style and artistic vision feels a bit narrow.

You have great talent. Trust them a bit more.

Awesome place to work! Do yourself a favor and try getting a job here.

Current Employee - R&D Management  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - R&D Management in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, products, work and work environment.

Cons

It needs to grow bigger, faster.

Keep attracting the best people and our work environment and products will continue to be the best.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - R&D IS All I'm Saying )  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - R&D IS All I'm Saying ) in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pleasant environment. Much attention to employee satisfaction - HR pays at least as much attention to retention as they do to recruitment. Lots of efforts to improve various aspects of employees' life. Outside of HR, much is done to make everyone feel like they matter and given opportunity to participate in company success. I don't work in HR, btw.

Cons

Never enough Mini-Moos for the coffee.

Give everyone in HR a big "Thumbs Up!" this bonus season.

Great place for career growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly creative environment that allows for career growth. It has been a great place to grow and gain experience, as the company has transformed greatly from it's small-medium sized basis to a new larger corporate direction. The perks of being able to see your product in the field is incredibly satisfying. The creative aspects of the company are both a refreshing and interesting challenge. Also incredibly lucky to have such a great feeling of community with my coworkers.

Cons

As we grow, there is a bit more corporate mentality to swallow, but I think our managers do a good job in doing their best to represent the members of the teams.

I couldn't be more disappointed.

I worked at Cadillac Jack

Pros

When I started it was a good company with great management and the co-workers we're all great. A real team environment with a positive atmosphere.

Cons

As soon as the company was bought by a larger one, management was changed and everything went down hill. It was like watching a something really good break and fall apart for the worst, its a slave camp basically now.

Cadillac Jack has too many middle men/management.. too many cooks in the kitchen makes for a bad product; especially if the middle management constantly changes their mind about what they want and refuse to admit to it.

Jan 16, 2014Vice President, Human Resources

This is odd to me because I get frequent inquiries into why the Company that bought us is not more hands on and on site. They have allowed us to continue business as usual without any direct ... More

I love this company and its employees.

I have been working at Cadillac Jack full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cadillac Jack provides a nurturing environment to grow professionally and personally. There are plenty of opporutnities to learn new skills and hone the skills that you have already developed.

Cons

Some of the employees have entitlement issues. There is not enough communication between departments; it seems that Operations and Engineering are not running the same race nor do they have similar goals.

I would do more company team building to create more cohesion across all departments.

Worked for Cadillac Jack? Contribute to the Community!