Cadista Pharmaceuticals

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Scott B. Delaney

Good company to work for

Chemist (Current Employee) Salisbury, MD

ProsGrowing compnay with good future plans

Consneed to motivate employees with work-life balance

Advice to Senior Managementappreciate employee contributions

Over all good

ProsGood company for retirement but not for career growth.

ConsPolitics and People job insecurity...

Company is good but no growth opportunities...Its good for someone who wants to relax and have a good time..

Scientist-I (Former Employee) Salisbury, MD

ProsTheir is nothing much good of this company.

ConsThey hire a lot of people in the various department and later fire them, especially the PDTS department where the director is not good at all...no growth opportunities...The director doesnot want its people in the department to grow. If you perform well you will not be given much work as they dont want you to have power and responsibilities...people especially in the PDTS department have no projects and responsibility...no word of appreciation by the PDTS director for the hardwork you put in....

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people responsibility and power....people want appreciation and growth...If you care for the employees they will care for you...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing company with lots of potential

Production Supervisor (Current Employee) Salisbury, MD

ProsCompany is growing and expanding within the next few years...new facility is being built

ConsSmail company with dated equipment and lacks good training program

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in a training department

BEWARE!!! Unprofessional management, very poor - slow H.R. dept.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Salisbury, MD

Proscan't think of any that would interest anyone.

Consalways have to watch your back, trust no-one, back stabbers all throughout plant. very weird and strange people, lots of high school like drama. drama,drama. lots of two faced people. don't waste your valuable time go find a better place to work. a lot of employment turn around. always hiring and firing is a good indicator of a bad place to work.

Not a good company for career persepctives

Chemist II (Current Employee) Salisbury, MD

ProsGood company for old people... more than 40% of employees are over aged above 59 years

ConsNot good for career enthusiastic young candidates. Area is not that much good.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould Have Analytical R&D

Worked for Cadista Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!