Cadre

www.cadreservices.com

Cadre Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

They don't work to hard at finding positions for me.

Service Representative (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsN nothing to say at this point

ConsNothing to say at this point

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize the people need jobs, work harder to find them one.

Only care about meeting their placement quotas

Consumer Specialist (Current Employee) Oshkosh, WI

ProsThey pay for your assessment tests. That's about it.

ConsThey work to place you absolutely anywhere, whether it's a good fit or not, only to meet their individual placement quotas. If your assignment ends at one place before the contract is up for any reason, they drop you without talking to you first.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Actually work on placing them based on their skills, not based on whatever makes you the most money.

Very micro-managing! Other than that it is a great company!!

Staffing Manager (Former Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsThe people there are fantastic, for the most part. It is a great environment overall, working with great Clients and people.

ConsExtremely micro-managing and I have heard from friends still there it is only getting worse!! They promise you pay raises that you won't see and they try to monitor everything you do!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you say you are going to do something, do it. If you trust your own management techniques and the people you hire you shouldn't have to micro manage. Have trust in your Staff and pay them for what they are worth! My sources tell me you have a lot of unhappy people there if only for those two reasons! Pay the staff you have what they deserve before opening a new branch...oh, sorry, too late for that. And I heard there are favorites, that is why some get special hours and others don't. And now they get to help the management micro-manage what they don't have time to do them selves. That is just sad!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Poor Feedback - Not Honest w/ Employees

Contract Employee - Office (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

ProsFlexible job to work on a contract - by - contract basis.

ConsStaffing Managers are only concerned about making their placement quotas and making their comission on placing an employee in a contract job. The contract employee makes only a small portion of the hourly rate paid to staffing service. Staffing managers are not honest. No personal intrigrity or business ethics!

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach your staffing managers the MEANING of honesty and REQUIRE honesty in the behavior of each staffing manager.

Worked for Cadre? Contribute to the Community!