Caesarstone
www.caesarstone.com Ramot Menashe, Israel 150 to 499 Employees

Caesarstone Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2014
Caesarstone – Van Nuys – “Management team photo”

A great place to learn with a great brand in the K&B industry

Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

ProsTraining is amazing and you can learn a lot to bring to your next position. You will represent a great growing brand that is gaining ground throughout the US. Many customers that you sell to have a lot of loyalty to the product line.

ConsBe prepared to give a lot more than you get back. Work / life balance gets pushed to the max. The thought is always to do more with less. Salaries are pushed as low as they can go and they can get re-structured often. You get the feeling that no matter what success you have you can be replaced at any time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are not really opening to taking advice. It might be a wise choice to look at the

More work, less pay.

Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

I worked at Caesarstone full-time for less than a year

ProsIf the management is good, you may be able to get guidance and actually hit your budgeted goals.

ConsBudgeted goals are set so high, you will NEVER bonus. In fact, they changed the bonus structure YET AGAIN so you will never make more than $60K/year and you'll be treated like dirt.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a management teat (especially in the Southeast) who knows how to sell. Making a visit to each state monthly doesn't accomplish anything unless the RSM is actually professional and knows how to do her job.

Don't bother, they run it like an army without the good intentions our military embodies

Marketing (Current Employee)
Van Nuys, CA

I have been working at Caesarstone full-time for more than a year

ProsIt's a job, literally that's the ONLY plus

ConsYou have to deal with bullying, a corrupt hiring process, you have no support from HR, and their brand management is incompetant and will ensure that you are fired if you are a threat. That or they'll steal your work and pass it on as their own. DON'T BOTHER!

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to appreciate others and get over yourself. You work for a countertop company you aren't curing cancer. Oh and learn to treat women as equals.

Used to be a great team oriented environment

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Caesarstone

ProsTop brand in the industry
above average pay
diverse staff
good benefits
marketing group is top notch

Consmiddle management does not have proper experience in the industry
employee turnover is high in certain departments which is a direct result of employee mis-management
high pressure but no direction
too much focus on reports and not enough on the customer

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to what made Caesarstone successful. Teamwork and support of the fellow associate. Becoming incorporated is great but don't fall into corporate politics and lose sight of what's really happening in your branches.
Los Angeles is a perfect example of what can go wrong when you hire incompetent management and lose sight of what really made it a success. A once number one branch, ruined by poor managers.

caesarstone

Production Control (Current Employee)
Misgav (Israel)

I have been working at Caesarstone full-time for more than 5 years

Prosstability ,creativity, global, growing ,pioneer

Conslake of invest in human resources

Advice to Senior ManagementYou must invest in human resources

Nice interim place to be.

I have been working at Caesarstone

ProsGreat product and pretty good support.

ConsToo difficult and not enough compensation.

Need to like taking orders

Division Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Caesarstone

ProsFast pace, embrace of change

ConsManagers not open to input from below. Military top-down command structure. "My way or the highway" was a phrase quoted often by my manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen. You have a pre-cut view of what it takes to be a good manager. "Show them who is boss!" would characterize your attitude regarding good management. That may be appropriate for running a chain gang, but not so for knowledge-based jobs in the modern time. Your attitude will only attract brownnosers, who in the end won't have what it takes to develop your company into something special.

Worked for Caesarstone? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caesarstone reviews and ratings. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Caesarstone employees.