Cafe Lola Bistro

www.cafelolabistro.com

Cafe Lola Bistro Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Money although clients can sometimes abuse their privledges

Server (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsGood Money, flexible shifts, good staff, fun work environment. There are always local and national celebrities coming in to dine at the restaurant!

ConsCustomers think they own you sometimes and disrespect you. It's amazing how often people will cross a line because you are serving them food and drinks?? Late hours sometimes. Tips pooled together.

Advice to Senior ManagementMix up the music every once in awhile. Maybe look at not pooling the tips together??

Lolita's is a great place to eat and work!

Server (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsGreat people, great food. Atmosphere is totally laid back and people can be themselves when they come in.
    Fantastic wine list with many small, unknown wineries that produce a great product.
    Majority of food is locally produced and sustainable.

ConsCan be very busy on a Friday or Saturday night, making it difficult to give our guests all the attention they deserve.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a fantastic job. Our chefs are incredibly skilled and without them there would be no restaurant. Keep up the great work.

Worked for Cafe Lola Bistro? Contribute to the Community!