Calance

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Philip Bligh

Sad place to be in lately

IT Project Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsIt used to be nimble and sensible earlier.

ConsPoor foresight, cheap vision etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the thing has not grown in 10 years, it probably won't grow ever.

Lack of management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Buena Park, CA

ProsHaving good friends. Nothing else comes to mind. Nothing to say good about this company

ConsNo advancement, no training. No management support only looking out for themselves. Hiring younger people and all they care is about partying.

Advice to Senior ManagementBack up your co-workers. Do not ask them to lie to the customer

Poor management has lead a once promising company to the brink of deaths door

ProsIf I am being honest to a friend I would not want them to work here.

Conshorrible favoritism, every employee is treated differently no consistency. Management sorely lacking. No career growth. Very depressing environment. Nothing but backstabbing, lies and whining.

Advice to Senior Managementfire or demote yourself. You are not managing you are looking out for only yourself not the organization and certainly not your employees. Foster communication and teamwork if you want even the smallest chance to succeed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

No synergy and everyone back stabs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI can't think of any

ConsVery little growth potential and little direction

Advice to Senior ManagementStop off shoring the local talent!

High energy Environment

Manager, Technology (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWork Remote, Good Management, high growth

ConsWork Remote, not knowing the details

Highly entrepreneurial - if you are good, do not look elsewhere

ProsGives of a lot of leeway to employees to bring forth their ideas - top most management is absolutely reachable. Meritocracy - I have not seen a high performing individual being allowed to leave. Very flexible work environment. Led by people who have had track record of creating multi-billion organizations. Trying to bring in focus post acquisition of a full services firm.

ConsRecent acquisition of a full services firm has brought some challenges for certain section of old employees of acquired company. The focus has shifted to clear deliverables. Long term strategy may not be clear to all at this point.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs soon as the long term strategy is clear, do communicate to the employees. Keep them engaged on your thought processes.

a consulting org with a body shopping focus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosflexible work from home, lack of structure, flat hierarchy and great visibility. you can be based anywhere in US and travel to client site or work remote.

Consno formal review process. no compensation raise, since no performance data is collected. you are at mercy of the promoters for a raise every year. very weak leadership. no long term strategy. the only strategy is to improve bottom line without any opex. no investment in employees - absolutely none. no training. no self development encouragement. none. extremely fractured communication structure.

Worked for Calance? Contribute to the Community!