Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute

Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute Reviews

Updated Jan 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Close-knit group of employees with lots of respect for others.

ProsGreat working environment with lots of employee autonomy. They respect your work and are open to new ideas.

ConsParking situation can be difficult in fall and spring semesters. Not really a con if you don't mind walking a bit!

Not pleasant. When the new director of my department was hired I was not even given a chance to meet her in person.

Culinary Arts Instructor (Former Employee)
    Hudson, NC

ProsI enjoyed working with and mentoring the students in the Culinary program. I also enjoyed working with Brenda Dietz the founder and former director of the program. It is unfortunate that she retired after my first year of teaching at CCC&TI. I believe that together we could have taken the program to new heights.

ConsI thought it was very impersonal and unprofessional for the new director to inform me that I was "no longer needed" as an instructor at CCC&TI by email without even having a chance to meet her in person to discuss my qualifications for the position.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not be so hung up over degrees. Past experience and professional development count for a great deal. Sometimes practical experience is worth far more than a piece of paper.

The Administration of this Company (Aviation Department) "Lies, Deceives, and tells false statements about you!"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGet away from the Aviation Department, and you have a "Great" place to be associated with.

ConsAviation Department Instructors and some of the students are a bunch of "Backstabbing and Untrustworthy People." I have every laid my eyes on or talked to.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview your Aviation Department Instructors and replace them. They will lie to authorities and stab people in the back. They are not to be trusted. Some of the students are even worse than the instructors.

Worked for Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute employees.