Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal
www.caliberhunt.com Bangalore, India 16 to 50 Employees

Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Place with right professional values and each individual given priority

Content Management Lead (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsCH-ACP has a small team working efficiently with a single focus. Highly potential and right focus. CH-ACP believes in working together and wining together.

ConsThe office location need to be changed for better output.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate the family environment with serious work nature.

A solid platform to professionals who would want to see a true recruiter within them

Business Operation Head (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsFor those who wish to grow its the best place with lot of challenges to accomplish and innovation to reach the height. Experience with CH - ACP built in a confidence within me and taught me never to say quit. In CH - ACP together with our team mates and clients we have proved that every problems comes with a solutions. The way we look towards or for solutions makes us different from the usual.

ConsThe business module is niche and new which brings in a lot of queries within public to basically understand how different CH - ACP is from any other recruitment related patterns.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is essential to introduce a pattern which would educate the public about individual benefits they would experience through the business pattern (module) CH - ACP follows.

The cause of Referral Program initiated by CH - ACP and its benefits extended to public needs to be educated and brought into action, in-order to withstand the actual cause of CH - ACP's existence (help a true candidate no longer experience the wrath of recession, frustration of unprofessional managers, unappreciative work culture, long wait of new employment, disruption for personal and professional peace).

A most favorable organization for talents who are not appreciated ever

Freelancer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsCH - ACP is a company which aims to satisfy the demand of employees or common human being rather than merely satisfying its business demand.

Its a best place for employees of CH - ACP to learn and grow, as one gets the opportunity to increase knowledge from all levels

ConsDue to location constraints, organization is not able to reach out to the right people who would appreciate and benefit from their services. Since its a new innovation, public would take time to know more about the organization

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to think on increasing the company brand value in the market, in-order to reach out to the public

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Right place for professionals with dedication and determination along with fun

Recruitment Head (Current Employee)

Pros1. Small enthusiastic crowd
    2. Business Module is entirely different from any kind of Recruitment related entity
    3. Every idea and individuality is appreciated and valued
    4. Professionals are not considered as Robots
    5. CH - ACP appreciates individuals who do not just dream to succeed , instead work for it
    6. Believes strongly in team contribution rather than individual contribution
    7. Team is filled with Like-minded people which contributes to accomplishing assigned targets

ConsCurrent office Location needs to be changed, as team mates time management gets affected at some point of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to induce more work pressure along with maintaining the existing family atmosphere as there could always be a possibility of taking things for granted.

Its been quite magnificent, enjoying my role and responsibilities.

ProsComplete authority.
    Good ambience and crowd.
    Quite challenging.
    Company with good intention.

ConsIts small organization just starting to grow.

Opportunity to learn about Recruitment

Recruiter (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

ProsOpportunity to learn about recruitment and different domains

ConsLimited employees to communicate and share

Worked for Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Caliber Hunt - A Candidate Portal employees.