California Coast Credit Union

Add Photos

Marla Shepard

Great place to learn!

Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThis the perfect place to learn about the functions of the credit union environment.

ConsThe non-profit sector has limits with regard to salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing but wonderful, positive things to say about the senior management team. They invest in your career development and encourage you to grow.

Loan funder

Loan Funder (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood benefits and loyal customers

ConsHorrible management. Management is cut throat with meeting goals. Your job is ALWAYS threatened if you don't make goals. Seniority means NOTHING and they will FIRE people over small/petty things, but they won't fire the family/kids of management who work at CCCU. They just sweep in under the carpet and let it go and HR doesn't do much about it. Favoritisim should be CCCU's LOGO since they hire lots of managements family.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't keep too much secrets from your staff and play hide and sick. Its not the business way of handling things. Don't lie and deceive your customers. Investigate before you fire people. Give better $$$ and calm down on your "BANK LIKE" goals. Act like a credit union not a BANK!!!!

Great Place to work!

Teller (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsReally friendly work environment and great branch management

ConsCompensation could be better for all employees

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter compensation

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work but the pay was low

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsOverall, I was very happy with my time spent there. The other employees were great, my manager was great. The advancement was slow, but the opportunity was there if you were patient enough.

ConsThe pay was very low for the type of work i was doing and the amount of time I was there. Raises were not given often and they were not very large when they finally were given. I felt that upper management, though, did not keep employees in the loop and I felt like we were treated like pions in some ways.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep employees in the loop, give access to email for communications between branches and management. More education opportunities.

Overall a great experience, too many changes and not enough time to see results.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with and decent benefits.

ConsManagement to employee communication needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove communication overall

Worked for California Coast Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!