Callahan Creek

www.callahancreek.com

Callahan Creek Reviews

Callahan Creek – US – “Conference Room”

Cindy Maude

Amazing Experience; the Agency Environment Just a Perk!

Copywriter (Former Employee) Lawrence, KS

ProsI absolutely loved my time as an intern at Callahan Creek. The environment is fast-paced, there is always plenty of work to do and everyone does their part to get things done. I felt welcomed into the company from day one (which also included a delicious lunch out at Free State Brewing Company - a client) to the last day (which featured a going away party for myself and the other interns). There were plenty of the standard agency perks, but the experience from the actual job is what really makes me sing praises for Callahan Creek. I say the agency environment is just a perk because I know a lot of people are looking for that environment, but don't necessarily get the good work experience, too. Callahan Creek has both!

ConsNone that I can think of!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the amazing work!

Very strong culture and desire for employee happiness

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lawrence, KS

ProsExtremely flexible environment with highly talented people. An opportunity to contribute to projects regardless of longevity or experience. An environment of respect.

ConsThe company needs to invest in modern workflow technology and processes, still manages work and communicates like a small company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more risks, and have the courage to make decisions that are consistent with the company's values. Stop relying on consultants.

Family Culture Nurtures Creativity and Business Development

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lawrence, KS

ProsSuperb family-like culture, happy hours every Friday, approachable upper management, extremely competent and helpful CEO, on-time delivery to client, great physical work space

Consclient list is somewhat lacking, low compensation compared to industry average, too much down time for interns

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Lawrence, KS

ProsGreat family feel, good place to go if you want lots of community building activities. The location is about perfect in town, the facilities are creative and fun.

ConsIf you're looking for a place to flex your creative muscle, this ain't it. Don't get me wrong, they do great work, when they're given the chance, but quite often they're just following orders, not innovating.

Worked for Callahan Creek? Contribute to the Community!