Callahan & Associates

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Sean Hession

Great place to get experience, but expect little else

Entry Level (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsTons of experience across a wide variety of business areas

Consno advancement opportunities, poor pay, extremely poor managment

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look outside one family for leadership

The least diverse staff I have ever encountered.

HTML Email Coordinator (Former Employee)

ProsThe office is located right above Farragut North Metro. There are alot of food options for lunch. My favorite was Jack's Fresh.

ConsThis is a family business where all of the senior managers are related. There is an extremely high turn over rate. There isn't a team environment - upper management (the family) blames the staff for the company's performance, but does not allow the staff to work independently. In Washington, DC (the "chocolate city") you would think that I wouldn't be the only person of color on staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people of color. stop throwing people under the bus.

Think twice before joining this group.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsIt's hard to come up with one. This is a small company with great potential to impact the credit union industry, but it suffers from high turn over of young staff and lack of a corporate vision.

Because a majority of the staff is young however it is a decent place for young people in DC to meet other young employees before they head off to other opportunities after leaving the company.

ConsVery high turn over among staff particularly young corporate executives.
    Family Management
    Little opportunity for career advancement.
    Consistent Crisis Management environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the heavy influence of family members from the management team.

Worked for Callahan & Associates? Contribute to the Community!