Cambrex

Cambrex President, CEO, and Director Steve Klosk

Steve Klosk

System Administrator

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) East Rutherford, NJ

ProsGood work environment. The employees worked well with each other at work and outside of work. Still have friends and gathering with the people I worked with during my years there. Good team environment no place is perfect.

ConsNo real negatives to speak of my manager and upper management treated me well. I was respected and able to share my views about the deparment I worked within.

Processes are interesting, work is boring.

Process Engineer Intern (Former Employee) Charles City, IA

ProsVery interesting work that goes on there, lots of unique processes not seen other places.

ConsVery boring work environment, some unpleasant people.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more social.

Poor

Chemist (Current Employee) Charles City, IA

ProsWorking with different types of equipment

ConsThe social attitudes are back in the 1950's

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more involved with technical operations, then you WILL KNOW what is going on!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A bizarre place; colleagues don’t say hello, no development, welcome to the twilightzone...

Kemist (Former Employee) Karlskoga (Sweden)

ProsI'm sorry, but I cannot find anything positive to say about Cambrex in Karlskoga. No matter how hard I try. Leaving is problably the best thing...

ConsPoor salary.
    No career opportunities.
    Laboratories not fit for chemical work. Have not been updated for ca 30 years.
    Laboratory safety is appalling – a wonder that accidents are not more common.
    No development anywhere
    People are intimidated by junior and senior management – employees do not dare to speak out in fear of repercussions.
    Cambrex Karlskoga has its very own twisted form of social etiquette.
    People often suffer from “burn-out” disorders or are sick due to the working environment, social and physical.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow would be a good time to enter the twentieth century. Listen to your employees, try and advance people with visions and some go…

Worked for Cambrex? Contribute to the Community!