Cambridge Investment Research

Add Photos

Justin Hayward

Great private broker/dealer

Registered Representative & Investment Advisor (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

ProsPeople are friendly and service oriented, and take time to work through any situations needing attention quickly. Broker/dealer is flexible, and offers a full list of products and services.

ConsOther than some paperwork glitches and instructions, I haven't really encountered any Cons yet.

Great company. Poor pay.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fairfield, IA

ProsThe culture. Fellow employees and specific managers are awesome. Opportunity is far greater than anyone else in the area.

ConsThe pay sucks. Average for Fairfield but what we do isn't average for Fairfield. Terrible compared to industry and positions. I feel like some are taken advantage of because our location doesn't provide many other opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk your people what they really think. Without fear of retaliation.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great company environment with supportive management and fellow employees.

Intern (Former Employee) Fairfield, IA

ProsA hard-working environment where people genuinely care about doing their work well and treating the clients and other coworkers with respect.

ConsLocation of the company in Fairfield, Iowa is not the best place to live, and compensation is known to be lackluster for many of the company's positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementCultivate a sustaining environment for younger professionals

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunity if it fits you

Operations Analyst (Current Employee) Conn, MS

ProsGrowing company
    Great Values
    Strong Leadership
    I do not know what else to write here so I will keep rambling
    Advancement with certifications

ConsLow Pay
    Location fairfield, ia
    low
    calll to see i hate this form here now right now

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow for more advancement

“Excellent company to work for.”

Branch Auditor, Compliance (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFlexibility, Autonomy, Integrity, RRs with clean U4s (generally)

ConsLow pay (compared to industry standard)
    Few growth opportunities for remote employees

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement's approach to its employees is balanced and caring, something you don't find often in this industry.

OK as a B/D

Independent Representative (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsCustomer Service is Friendly. Fairly wide open B/D and insurance platform.

ConsA few too many hoops to jump through to submit business. Also will nickel and dime you for basic tools to support your business.

Worked for Cambridge Investment Research? Contribute to the Community!