Cameron Craig Group Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Trey Cameron

Unique job searching tool. Proven results.

Current Contractor - Recruiting Associate
    Current Contractor - Recruiting Associate

I have been working at Cameron Craig Group as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

CCG allows candidates to: browse listings at their own pace; customize their resume as often as they like, apply for multiple positions at once; and have direct communication with recruiters throughout a trusted recruiting network. We are a small recruiting firm with mobile offices, so we remain accessible 7 days a week, which means our candidates will never miss an opportunity.

Cons

I have none at the moment.

Cameron Craig Group Response

Jan 7, 2015 – President

Love hearing when our staff members believe in what we do and share our enthusiasm for helping job seekers. Thanks for the great review. 2014 was a great year and we look forward to helping even ... More

I LOVE MY JOB at Cameron Craig Group

Current Employee - President/Head Recruiter in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - President/Head Recruiter in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at Cameron Craig Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I get to help folks find their dream jobs. We help place around 2 folks per week. And there's nothing like the satisfaction of knowing you've helped a person advance their career and life because of my connections.

Cons

We work...a LOT....don't let us fool you :) We work HARD marketing our jobs to folks looking to make a career change. And connecting those folks with our colleagues/recruiters across the country.

Cameron Craig Group Response

Apr 1, 2015 – President

Thanks for the kind words. We have a neat little group here. Love seeing the enthusiasm.

RSS Feed </> Embed