Cameron Reviews in London, England

Updated July 28, 2014
3.6

Cameron President, CEO, and Director Jack B. Moore
Jack B. Moore

Pros
  • They promote a good work-life balance and have great benefits packages available (in 10 reviews)

• Great opportunities to move around the company, generous benefits, positive work environment (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Long hours in my team and unable to get the work/life balance during the length of time I worked there (in 5 reviews)

• Long hours/too much work that could be automated (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

WE'RE cameron.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cameron full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

"We're Cameron" well describes the sense of pride that a large part of the employees share. The company has large resources and this creates a dynamic and friendly working environment. The values and the strategy are widely cascaded and shared through the organisation. Great training and working opportunity within the company.
    Multicultural and without ethnic barriers.

Cons

The organisational structure can be complicated and difficult to understand. Multiple line of reporting associated to several recent acquisition and function overlapping can sometime be frustrating. Delegation of authority levels are generally very low and this is slowing down the decision making process.

Standardise the organisational model across divisions. Simplify further the decision making and approval process. Enhance a customer oriented culture.

Working for Cameron has been an enjoyment.

Current Employee - Engineer II  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Engineer II in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cameron full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There is the possibility of moving around the world to work, which appears to be actively encouraged by the company. This is nice if you want to see the world while working.

Cons

The company is quite corporate in nature but given the size this is probably not surprising. I would prefer the company reduced paper work but all in all this is the worst I have to say about the company generally.

Try to seek out the people with the best skills not those with the best ego.

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!