Camp BizSmart

www.campbizsmart.org

Camp BizSmart Reviews

Not yet rated.

Michael Gibbs

As a student and an employee, it's been incredibly educative, enjoyable, and unique compared to other jobs I've seen.

Director of Technology and Logistics (Current Employee) Stanford, CA

ProsAt Camp BizSmart, the staff and management are friendly, there is a great environment for both the students and employees, and the work is enjoyable and unique. Also, Camp BizSmart offers great opportunities for the future.

ConsSome of the downsides would be that it is unclear at times what exactly a Leader-In-Training (LIT) is meant to do, and the Stanford camp is a bit cramped in terms of the space available.

Advice to Senior ManagementI suggest giving clearer instructions to LIT's and staff about exactly how much they should help and guide the teams. Otherwise, camp is awesome!

The best job I've ever had

Founder (Current Employee) Los Gatos, CA

ProsThe opportunity to inspire young, up and coming entrepreneurs. Some of our graduates are already making an impact with their own start-ups and taking leadership positions with organizations like Teens in Tech and others.

ConsAs a "lean" start up, Camp BizSmart and it's sister organization BizSmart Global demand long hours and total dedication. We need to remind ourselves to take a break from what is certaintly a wonderful obsession

Exposed to many professionals

Team Facilitator (Former Employee)

ProsEntrepreneurial experience, great work atmosphere, passionate educators, great approach to learning for the students

ConsThe internship offered little pay

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

Worked for Camp BizSmart? Contribute to the Community!