CampusEAI Reviews

Updated August 7, 2014
Updated August 7, 2014
4.0

Anjli Jain

Pros
  • Great Pay package, fantastic benefits, fun and exciting team oriented work environment (in 7 reviews)

• Really a great place to grow your career and learn from the best in the industry (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • I did not find any cons with CampusEAI (in 4 reviews)

• If you join this company you will have to first sign a 2 years legal bond and then your life will be taken for granted (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

“CampusEAI is the best company I have worked for!”

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time for less than a year

Pros

CampusEAI is one of the best paymasters, fun and exciting team oriented work environment. The culture at CampusEAI is absolutely great .At CampusEAI you are never alone in solving problems. Every employee at CampusEAI is hard working and puts in a lot of time to make sure the Customer/Client is happy. CampusEAI is very transparent and upper management encourages interaction and honest communication.

Cons

late nights working at times one has to stretch but the payoff is worth it. But I guess that’s the part of game.

I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Aug 14, 2014Communications Coordinator

Dear Employee, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you are thriving at our company. Keep up the good work! Best, CampusEAI Consortium

“Great atmosphere, great people”

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun filled, and a great environment to work with. Exciting environment with a lot of potential to grow and provides a lot of opportunity for internal growth, provided you have the fire in your belly, & the zeal to unlearn and learn new things.

Cons

we should have an intranet where all open positions are updated regularly and some people are a little too distracted for upper management.

Aug 14, 2014Communications Coordinator

Dear Employee, we appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that you are thriving in our work environment. We take great pride in cultivating a learning friendly atmosphere. Thanks, CampusEAI ... More

Poor Management, Entry Level Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time

Pros

Very little supervision, free to do whatever you please. Product is visually appealing. You are free to speak with clients

Cons

Overall Lack of Management. US Branch of company is led by a registered sex offender. His title is "Senior Consultant," yet he is leading the whole US office operation. Not only does he have no idea what anyone is working on, he only comes out of his office once each day to micro-manage everyone in the office and uncomfortably put them on the spot asking them what they are working on.

Company is currently trying to get everyone on contract, even though some have worked there for many years without one. Contracts themselves are one-sided and only favor the company, not the employee.

No HR Department at this company whatsoever. Unprofessional, unethical, and downright amateur company.

Pay attention to what your employees are working on, and recognize them for their achievements instead of viewing them as disposable. Hire an office manager to oversee all actions on the floor and hire some HR people.

Aug 15, 2014Communications Coordinator

Dear Employee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has been less than you expected it to be. We hope your work experience has improved ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This is not for the long term

Former Employee - Developer  in  Cleveland, NM
    Former Employee - Developer in Cleveland, NM

I worked at CampusEAI full-time for less than a year

Pros

different technologies exposure in developement

Cons

This is not for the long term

policies should be employee friendly

Aug 15, 2014Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed to see that you have a negative outlook on this company, and your experience has been less than you expected ... More

Account Manager at CEAI

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I worked at CampusEAI

Pros

Jovial work environment
    Great leadership team
    Easy access to management

Cons

The work hours are crazy
    Be prepared to be micromanaged to death
    Pay stinks
    No benefits
    No real opportunity for advancement

You must foster a work environment where one's personal time is valued as much as one's work time. You can't work someone crazy hours every week and pay peanuts. The workers will resent you. Keep the micromanaging down- it leaves competent workers wanting to kill the person who is micromanaging them.

An excellent place to work. If you're a software engineer.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at CampusEAI

Pros

CampusEAI offers technical employees a nice mix of interesting work and architectural freedom. CampusEAI works with Open Source technologies and the development team has some amazing talent.

Cons

CampusEAI has notoriously bad HR practices and a high turnover rate for non-technical employees.

none

Dont even think of working with this company. They are the biggest com men you will find.

Former Employee - Technical Lead  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Cleveland, OH

I worked at CampusEAI

Pros

You will learn a lot in this company

Cons

Well you have to forget your ethics if you want to work for this company.

Stop cheating universities

Great Company Culture

Current Employee - Functional Consultant  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Functional Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Loads of pros.
    CampusEAI really values it’s employees. I know, cause I’ve been in the technology industry for 20 years, and CampusEAI has been the best experience by far. They pay well, they are flexible, and they are a successful company.

Cons

Love my co-workers, but sometimes there are folks that rub me the wrong way

Maybe offer some classes? Get everyone on the same page?

Fun and Exciting !!!!

Current Employee - New Account Manager  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - New Account Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company, great opps
    I’ve never done sales before, and I think I’ve totally exceeded EVERYONE’s expectations with this job. Like, Sales is my calling. But CampusEAI made it possible! And they gave me responsibilities it would have taken years to earn anywhere else! Great company!

Cons

Took a bit to get used to the culture

None

Nice Place

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work ethic, clear assignments
    CampusEAI is a nice place to work, I show up and get my stuff done and no one bothers me. That is my ideal situation by the way. I don’t want any politics or anything. And good work is valued here. I know when people appreciate me, and CampusEAI does.

Cons

At Campuseai Management is sometimes disorganized

Get organized

Worked for CampusEAI? Contribute to the Community!