CampusEAI Reviews

• Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. Worstest company ever seen

Current Employee - IT Support in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - IT Support in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Guys if you want to ruin your career, you are free to join this organisation.

Cons

* Trainers and HR department themself are the pinholes in the organisation.

* First they hire you at a good package and then find a cheaper replacement in place of you and say to each other " if we can hire a cheaper person for the same position, why should we keep this person in the system"!

* No trainings are provided to the new hires and they expect 100% productivity from you from the day one.

* Its managed by a group of family members, if you will try to raise your Voice, you would be fired.

* Trainers ask you about your salary packages and if you have a higher package than them, they will do all efforts to kick you out of the company.

* They ask you to sign a bond for 2 years but if you would read the bond agreement carefully, it would be for 3 years over there so they are a big fraud in this case as well.

* While hiring, HR explains you about the profile that actually never exist in the organisation, you would be shocked to know about your role and abuse yourself that why did you join this organisation.

Advice to Management

Your graph is about to go down very soon if you practice the same trend in future as well. Be clear to the new hires and don't play with their careers. Stop playing games with people if you want to keep your organisation stay in the market.

Worst company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at CampusEAI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worst company I have ever seen or worked with.

Cons

Worst management, no strategies in place, they penalize people like anything. I would never recommend anyone to join the company.

Advice to Management

Please trust your people and stop harassing them mentally.

Jun 12, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, we're disappointed your experience was less that you expected it to be. We wish you luck in your future endeavors. Thanks, CampusEAI Consortium

Bad Environment,No Management,High Restriction,Poor skilled Managers

Former Employee - BDM in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - BDM in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at CampusEAI

Pros

Lol ....Pros about this company is a BIG JOKE

Cons

No management at all.If you can work like a SERVANT this is the right place for you. Here I tell you the environment- You can't eat on your workstation, you can't smile, you can't take breaks, no medical benefits, no cab, you cant carry mobile phones at your workplace, no job security, no tissue papers in toilet, high politics by Management, even if you are right and bring your concern to management /HR about xyz employee or manager they wont listen you at all, they gonna favor the one who is close to them, you can't cut cake in cafeteria, celebrating bday party is like a crime, no salary on time and unncessary filling of time sheets and if you dont do that forget your salary, I mean how....which company works like that.?
    They recruit you by fake promises later on if you join you become servant of family owned business. Important thing is Poor skilled Managers who dont even know how to run a team. Throwing stone on any team member doesnt neccessary it will work all the time, it can turn back too.

I still cant believe after working with big brands how come i joined this shop as a servant ?

If you are going for an interview think atleast 1000 times about your career. I have had the Worst experience working with this company but happy to get a job in good Tech company after leaving this family run show.

Advice to Management

When you talk about other Tech companies at least learn something related to their Open environment and how to operate it with proper good skilled management without any biased decisions.

May 22, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, Thank you for taking the time to review CampusEAI Consortium. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was less than you expected it to be and we appreciate any and all ... More

Company Want Ninja,s who can nod there head in YES...

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company cannot have a pros as they are not willing to grow, Company is happy in what they have and employee is severely suffered.

Cons

It is like you are not working in a IT company, it is more like a roadside Teastall where chotu can suffer fire from job any time of the day. May be because he didnt heard his boss calling when he was busy with some client.

Advice to Management

Rise your head and see what is going around. Do not play with the career of people You dont know what you have.

Apr 24, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Employee,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We're disappointed that you seem to be having a less-than stellar experience at CampusEAI Consortium. If you're uncomfortable
    ... More

Worst Company to work for!!!! Be Cautious before joining!!

Former Employee - Helpdesk in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Helpdesk in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at CampusEAI

Pros

No PROS....Only CONS... Cant think of any pros with this company..

Cons

I worked here for almost 6 months and didn't found any good thing with the company. They change your name and also they ask employees to keep their phones outside in a locker. Its not a company its a home run Business. The owners think like the way they used to run their Garments factory before. The owners treat people like slaves and don't even care about the employees working there. No CAB, No basic amenities available, they even take out the toilet paper so that the employees cant use them. The location in not safe at all. the Weirdest location one can think about is this Company. You cant talk to others, breaks are counted and if you come late you are fined from Salary like Rs 1000 first instance, Rs 1500 Second and then termination. No Medical Policies for employees. If you stay with the company they will make your life hell. The HR policies is pathetic and keeps on changing everyday.
    All the positive reviews are written by HR people and the same thing was told by one of the HR itself. Do not trust the positive reviews. They are Fake. You would have to wait for the CEO's approval to get even your money reimbursed even if that is Rs 100 and that takes 3 months to get the money. Even a prison is better than this company. No Food after 11 pm and the company works in EST hours.

Advice to Management

The Mgmt doesnt has Emotions. They all care about is money and start treating them as employees not slaves. They work for you and make you earn that money.

Mar 6, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, we're disappointed that your experience with our company was not up to par with your expectations. We always appreciate the feedback, and will be taking all of your points into ... More

The worst Company i have ever worked with........

I worked at CampusEAI

Pros

NO PROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing at all!!!

Cons

I worked in this company for few months. Trust me you are not allowed to breathe, if you breathe than they may deduct your salary. So called process "BLACK BELT HELP DESK" which sits in the basement has one of the pathetic management. This people are school monitors. You cant talk, you cant smile, you cant breathe. they should say you cant survive. PATHETIC!! PATHETIC!!! PATHETIC!!!! I met one female in my cab who is coming her own from all the way from dwarka because company only provide one side cab to her, no concern about women safety or the law. Look at the safety now this company is in hero honda chowk in a building which is located in an isolated place and looks like a haunted house from outside.They use mobile jammers so that you cant talk to any one ( Please send that money on something productive for the employees maybe)., On top of that its such a shame that we dont use our own name they ask us to use alias name. OMG cant even show our own identity???? No wonder why the owner ANJALI became AnJeLI. Such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Management

Please guys go get a lyf, you are still living in the British Era ...... Go to a good company and learn how to run a company and then maybe you will understand.

Mar 6, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. While we're disappointed that you had a negative experience, we take any and all feedback into consideration. Our ... More

No transport, No food, No coffee machine, No policy towards employee benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at CampusEAI full-time (More than a year)

Pros

NIL.... I haven't came across a good quality of the organization, nor in the attitude of the people working in it.

Cons

NO FOOD after midnight, however the company operates 24x7 with its maximum employees working at night.
    NO TRANSPORT, the company does not give you pick & drop facility, whilst it is situated 10+ kms away from nearest metro station in GURGAON & 15+ kms from Cyber City.
    NO MEDICAL BENEFITS, the company does not gives any sort of medical benefits to its new employees till 1 yr .
    NO COMPENSATION for working extra-hours or over-time in the company.
    NO CASUAL WEAR, you have to wear FORMAL all the time.
    NO COFFEE MACHINE, you don't have a coffee dispenser in your work floor, you have to travel to cafeteria to have one.

FORCE to sign CONTRACT, from day 1 you will be forced to sign a 2 year work contract, in which if you decide to leave, you have to pay 3.5Lacs

NO LEAVE POLICY under any circumstances , you cannot take more than 1 leave in a month, The company has 13- compulsory leaves policy.

3 MONTHS NOTICE PERIOD, if you choose to resign give 3 months notice period, or company will hold your documents or fine.

Rs. 1000, 1500 FINE for below: :
    If you come late thrice a month,
    If you wear casuals thrice a month
    If you exceed your breaks thrice a month.

Managers are not polite, very dis-respectful, a very non-professional environment.

PLEASE CONFIRM THE SAME WITH ANY EXISTING EMPLOYEE, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY.

Advice to Management

Management are emotionless people , they are the one who has made these policy, They only care about money and not the employees.

Feb 3, 2015Communications Coordinator

Dear Former Employee, we appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. We're disappointed that your experience has been less than you expected it to be. We wish you the best of luck in all ... More

It is better to stay unemployed.

I worked at CampusEAI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All the positive reviews which you can see all are fake. They will fire you within 2 months with no reason, And you if you stay with the company they will blackmail you, if you think of leaving company we will not help you with documents and background verification .. So its no no situation.

Cons

Nothing is positive about this company.

Advice to Management

Save your jobs :)

Feb 3, 2015Communications Coordinator

A fairly new establishment

Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at CampusEAI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked in the sales department in their India office where most of the work is offshored. Its a growing company so you get to learn quite a lot as you get involved across many departments and your supervisors are there to mentor you throughout.

Cons

Its a family business so it kind of biased when things go up there. The sale targets get a bit unrealistic as the product still needs a lot of refinement and its been put against the heavyweight competition, so it gets really hard to make your numbers and incentives. They don't have a training/orientation module for new employees, so you are on your own.

Advice to Management

You should know more about your employees and listen to what they have to say. It might help you!

Jan 2, 2015Communications Coordinator

Worst company ever- NO CAMPUSEAI

Former Employee - QA Support
    Former Employee - QA Support

I worked at CampusEAI full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None what so ever. use open source software as much as possible and also breach compliance and licensing terms with major vendors. One star rating as their is no option of negative rating. All the positive rating is by couple of people whose work is to keep posting on glass door to improve the rating. But no one should join this company unless they only want humiliation and disrespect

Cons

Family run Bad company mainly governed and run by ego and home made policies which keep changing every day
    Say NO to CAMPUSEAI

Advice to Management

Not applicable

Oct 27, 2014Communications Coordinator