Cancer Treatment Centers of America Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Gerard van Grinsven

Pros
  • Stakeholders were focused on patient care (in 7 reviews)

• Benefits, wellness program, and great mission (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Difficult to maintain work/life balance (in 7 reviews)

• If deadlines are missed the senior leadership will push the team in front of the bus (in 5 reviews)

1. The best of the best!

Current Employee - Staff Nurse (RN), Oncology in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse (RN), Oncology in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture and sense of community and giving. Lots of growth to serve the needs of our patients. Career advancement is available for those who desire the next level. Visible and available senior management who are real people and approachable.

Cons

working to accommodate as many patients as we physically can within the confines of our current building which is under construction

Advice to Management

come up for air every once in a while and appreciate the patient's perspective of our culture....they really do appreciate what we do from providing them cancer care and being part of their extended family.

2. Incredible company that cares about patients and employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Patient focused. Works on better service delivery methods to make the patient experience flawless. A very positive environment to work in daily. Excellent benefits. Great team atmosphere.

Cons

Salaries are competitive with market but could be edged up to be leader in market to be even more competitive. Growing at a fast rate so there is change week to week in the process but the teamwork helps get through that.

Advice to Management

Be visible in the work place more regularly.

RSS Feed </> Embed