Cancer Treatment Centers of America

www.cancercenter.com

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Reviews in Atlanta, GA

2.0

Gerard van Grinsven

Pros
  • CTCA has a great model of patient care, and also believes in nurturing its best and brightest employees (in 6 reviews)

• Fair pay, great benefits, and great wellness program (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance is an issue if you're not diligent at protecting your free time (in 6 reviews)

• Bonner is no longer the CEO, so ratings about CEO pertain to the new CEO (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

The best of the best!

Current Employee - Staff Nurse (RN), Oncology  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse (RN), Oncology in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture and sense of community and giving. Lots of growth to serve the needs of our patients. Career advancement is available for those who desire the next level. Visible and available senior management who are real people and approachable.

Cons

working to accommodate as many patients as we physically can within the confines of our current building which is under construction

come up for air every once in a while and appreciate the patient's perspective of our culture....they really do appreciate what we do from providing them cancer care and being part of their extended family.

Incredible company that cares about patients and employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Patient focused. Works on better service delivery methods to make the patient experience flawless. A very positive environment to work in daily. Excellent benefits. Great team atmosphere.

Cons

Salaries are competitive with market but could be edged up to be leader in market to be even more competitive. Growing at a fast rate so there is change week to week in the process but the teamwork helps get through that.

Be visible in the work place more regularly.

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Photos

CTCA at the 2010 Nursing Spectrum Excellence Awards
CTCA at 2010 Nursing Spectrum Excellence Awards. Heahter Brown, Paul Gehringer and Niomi Samodai

+ Add Photo

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!