Canopy Construction

Canopy Construction Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Drew Heape

Learned a lot about a new industry for me and I'm better off for the experience with Canopy.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Fairview Heights, IL

ProsStable company, get paid on all jobs completed both while employed with company and even after I left the company. Canopy provided medical, dental and vision benefits. I always had an open communication line to upper management and owners.

ConsHaving to travel and be away from family and friends. Canopy could improve it's communication to the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication to field.

Poor follow through and broken promises.

Sales (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsNice guys to work for.

ConsHopefully you like canvasing because you will do a lot of this yourself and with others. Company is willing to invest in their image but not in marketing to establish local reputations and credibility. Any company that depends solely on canvassing to generate business in an area doesn't believe in being in that area long term. Struggling to pay their bills on time as agreed.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside of the box. Respect advice of others with experience in the industry. Invest in people and the community and give back to those locally whom you are trying to do business with.

A huge disappointment

Project Manager (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsExcellent teamwork and support among the project managers

ConsI spent more money to work there than I was paid. They decided to lay us off and cancelled the contracts we'd signed so avoided paying me thousands of dollars in commission by refusing to complete the work. Customers continued calling my cell phone afterward trying to get an update on when repairs would be scheduled because no one contacted them and Canopy stopped answering the phone.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonor your commitments to your employees and to your customers

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Get ready to travel and commit insurance fraud.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsIt was a learning experience on exactly what not to look for in a job. It also opened my eyes when selecting a career.

ConsLiving out of a suitcase, making enough to get by at the same time making the owners extremely wealthy. Doing door to door sales and getting the door slammed in your face 20 times a day. MANY MORE

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't lie about the position and try to make a reasonable job description. Be honest and remember that we live for each other and we grow together.

Learning experience

Project Manager (Former Employee) Lewisville, TX

ProsGot paid: on most of my jobs.

Conscommunication with the employees all needed info.

Advice to Senior Managementbe honest at ALL TIMES

Worked for Canopy Construction? Contribute to the Community!