Canvas InfoTech Reviews

4.4
Alok Bhatia

The truth behind operstions of Canvas Infotech

I worked at Canvas InfoTech

Pros

fast paced, no work life balance Alok expects you to work 24/7 while paying peanuts because most of the staff is out of status

Cons

My experience with Canvas began a year ago when I joined as a fresher. I noticed the fast paced easy to make money business by manipulating candidates. It all starts with training the candidate so that he can take mid vendor interviews.Once he passes this the final interview is taken by Alok who preteds to be the candidate. This is called interview help. In case it is a woman then there are some women mentors too who take the interview on behalf of the candidate. There are many people who are working illegally. They have mentioned in their commercials that they can place anybody who is even a bartender or a tax cabdriver. obviously because no candidate is taking his/her interview. Apart from that the staff is very rude and puts a condition that the contract is one sided binding the candidates to work for a year and has a $10k clause. Desparate candidates who join them are find themselves paying for their own H1B in cash an amount of $5000. There is a lot of tax free money which is unfortunately paid from our pockets. Once again the staff rudely manipulates candidates even Alok himself who is known for his abusive nature both in business and in personal life. There was a viscious email he sent to his staff member saying that if the candidate ever tries to bypass us please ensure that they pay lump sum amount to the company which affects their credit score so that in future they can never buy a car or a house. I mean this is highly taking things personal because the only mistake a candidate did was left them for a better full time opportunity with his/her company.

2. Business Analyst

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Francisco, CA
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Canvas InfoTech as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Continuous support and good learning experience. Helpful mentors and classes are effort. If you are willing to learn and work hard, this is the place for you.

Cons

Very challenging learning and working environment.

3. Manage the mobile bank app project in Taiwan with development team in Sweden

Former Employee - Project Officer in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Former Employee - Project Officer in Taipei (Taiwan)

I worked at Canvas InfoTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

People in the company are kind

Cons

No teamwork together, need to face to the difficulty individually.

Should direct working level a clear instruction and lead the team

5. Business analyst

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at Canvas InfoTech

Pros

Great employer, nice work env.

Cons

Could need to travel/commute based on job.

Keep doing good work.

6. Business Associate

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech full-time

Pros

This company is the best at IT training and is not slow. You must be able to do all the work.

Cons

They offer many certifications, but they are very expensive. Must go with a group to get the best deal.

7. Excellent and professional consulting company. They walk the talk!

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech

Pros

Very professional and extremely helpful staff. I am so glad I decided to join Canvas Infotech. They are always very helpful and transparent in they work. Committed to the success of their employees.

Cons

No cons for me, if you are ready to work hard they will work harder with you.

8. At every single turn, The team at canvas has helped guide me thru my transition into the IT field. Thank you to everyone

Current Contractor - Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The team has been there for everything that has come my way. They helped guide me thru every step of my current position. No matter how late or really early I needed assistance someone was always there. when I thought to just seek employment elsewhere they kept my spirits up and helped me believe it was possible.

Cons

There are no cons when it comes to joining Canvas. If you put all your effort into what they tell you, you will find a position.

Keep doing what you do. Thank you for all the help.

9. Extremely Satisfied Consultant!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech

Pros

Canvas has completely changed my life. I was so confused after my graduation as to what is my next step. After a lot of research I found out about Canvas Infotech. I attended their orientation and knew from the very first day that this is what I want to do. The entire team has been so helpful. I would like to thank every single staff members in Canvas for being so amazing and keeping on motivating me. If anyone of you are planning to join a consulting company then this is the place to be. Canvas you rock!!!

Cons

Literally nothing, Everything here in Canvas is brilliant. Work hard and everything is possible.

10. Canvas Infotech provides outstanding training program, places to jobs after the program, provides job support.

Current Employee - EDI/Business Analyst
    Current Employee - EDI/Business Analyst

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Canvas Infotech is staffed with all professional, highly trained mentors who guide properly, places to the dream jobs and provides job support. It is a great place to grow as an IT professional. I am very satisfied with the service provided. My sincere thanks to Canvas Infotech and to the excellent team.

Cons

I rarely had difficulty with audio clarity in online classes and was always fixed after notified. In class is always the best option.

11. IT Job or Career

Current Contractor - QA Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - QA Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

If you are fresher looking for a career or someone who is stuck and struggling to get to terms on how to proceed in life, just go with them and everything will become alright.

Cons

Please do not have high expectations. Try to be modest and access yourself.

Good work guys but try to improve and achieve the Greatness!

Canvas InfoTech Photos