Canvas InfoTech

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alok Bhatia

Business Associate

ProsThis company is the best at IT training and is not slow. You must be able to do all the work.

ConsThey offer many certifications, but they are very expensive. Must go with a group to get the best deal.

I went from an $8/hr job to a 100+k/year career!

Business Analyst (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThey have excellent training and great job support. They teach you everything you need to know to survive in the IT world and help you along the way. They don't leave you high and dry. This is a wonderful choice to change your career and more than double your salary.

ConsYou get paid monthly instead of bi-weekly. This was difficult at first but now it's great because I plan a month in advance with my expenses.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the excellent work!

Canvas is a good way to change your career paths

Project Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe training helped me understand IT in a such a way that the knowledge stuck to my mind.
    The mocks that I went through and that I listened in on helped me boost my confidence tremendously.
    The staff and marketing managers were accommodating and helpful. My calls and queries were answered effectively.
    I got a job through Canvas after 2 months of joining.
    I was open to countrywide so got good offers.

ConsThe course is very intensive.
    It takes a lot of energy and time to complete it.
    The contract is a little too binding.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Enlightening!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fremont, CA

ProsThe very Efficient Staff of Canvas Info Tech works hard to train and place us. The Instructors are very focused at educating us and do their best to train Non-IT minds and convert them minds that understand all the IT Jargon in a month. The Marketing Managers are also very helpful, bringing in client after client. The mock interviews are very helpful in building confidence and also gaining one to one time with mentors and instructors to learn more.
    The best thing probably is the on job support that Canvas provides even after placing us.

ConsThe intensive training format can be pretty hectic and draining but its also extremely needed.

Worked for Canvas InfoTech? Contribute to the Community!