Canvas InfoTech Reviews

Reset
4.3
Alok Bhatia

1. Terrific stepping stone for career in IT

Pros

. Excellent Training . Terrific support . Great placement services I am very happy to have had the opportunity to join Canvas, because of the above mentioned benefits. This is a must join especially for newbies/recent graduates and those looking for a change in career. I could talk about each person that I have interacted with in Canvas, but it would not be enough. Let me just say that everyone puts their best food forward to help out all those who join. Canvas is a great stepping stone for a career in IT. Thank you Canvas team for being a part of my career.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic job

2. Quality Assurance Analysts

Pros

Small and dedicated team.Good for freshers.

Cons

Salary compensation given is low.

3. Best company to work for

Pros

Canvas Infotech is an excellent company to work for. They are very professionally managed and excellent in execution. Their training is very well tuned to get one placed easily. They have been excellent employers who have been ethical in their way of conducting their business, always supporting and very helpful for the consultants working with them. The mentors are excellent and have good know-how of the current industry trends and skillsets that are in demand.

Cons

None that is known to me.

5. Excellent and professional consulting company. They walk the talk!

Pros

Very professional and extremely helpful staff. I am so glad I decided to join Canvas Infotech. They are always very helpful and transparent in they work. Committed to the success of their employees.

Cons

No cons for me, if you are ready to work hard they will work harder with you.

6. Extremely Satisfied Consultant!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Canvas has completely changed my life. I was so confused after my graduation as to what is my next step. After a lot of research I found out about Canvas Infotech. I attended their orientation and knew from the very first day that this is what I want to do. The entire team has been so helpful. I would like to thank every single staff members in Canvas for being so amazing and keeping on motivating me. If anyone of you are planning to join a consulting company then this is the place to be. Canvas you rock!!!

Cons

Literally nothing, Everything here in Canvas is brilliant. Work hard and everything is possible.

7. Canvas Infotech provides outstanding training program, places to jobs after the program, provides job support.

Current Employee - EDI/Business Analyst
    Current Employee - EDI/Business Analyst

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Canvas Infotech is staffed with all professional, highly trained mentors who guide properly, places to the dream jobs and provides job support. It is a great place to grow as an IT professional. I am very satisfied with the service provided. My sincere thanks to Canvas Infotech and to the excellent team.

Cons

I rarely had difficulty with audio clarity in online classes and was always fixed after notified. In class is always the best option.

8. Manage the mobile bank app project in Taiwan with development team in Sweden

Former Employee - Project Officer in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Former Employee - Project Officer in Taipei (Taiwan)

I worked at Canvas InfoTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

People in the company are kind

Cons

No teamwork together, need to face to the difficulty individually.

Advice to Management

Should direct working level a clear instruction and lead the team

9. Business analyst

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA

Pros

Great employer, nice work env.

Cons

Could need to travel/commute based on job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing good work.

The truth behind operstions of Canvas Infotech

Pros

fast paced, no work life balance Alok expects you to work 24/7 while paying peanuts because most of the staff is out of status

Cons

My experience with Canvas began a year ago when I joined as a fresher. I noticed the fast paced easy to make money business by manipulating candidates. It all starts with training the candidate so that he can take mid vendor interviews.Once he passes this the final interview is taken by Alok who preteds to be the candidate. This is called interview help. In case it is a woman then there are some women mentors too who take the interview on behalf of the candidate. There are many people who are working illegally. They have mentioned in their commercials that they can place anybody who is even a bartender or a tax cabdriver. obviously because no candidate is taking his/her interview. Apart from that the staff is very rude and puts a condition that the contract is one sided binding the candidates to work for a year and has a $10k clause. Desparate candidates who join them are find themselves paying for their own H1B in cash an amount of $5000. There is a lot of tax free money which is unfortunately paid from our pockets. Once again the staff rudely manipulates candidates even Alok himself who is known for his abusive nature both in business and in personal life. There was a viscious email he sent to his staff member saying that if the candidate ever tries to bypass us please ensure that they pay lump sum amount to the company which affects their credit score so that in future they can never buy a car or a house. I mean this is highly taking things personal because the only mistake a candidate did was left them for a better full time opportunity with his/her company.

11. BA / QA CSM / CSPO

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Canvas InfoTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learning a lot , Trainer Riya Malhotra and Alok are very nice

Cons

No Motivation, Self driven , more money

Advice to Management

Alok Keep up great work and earn Blessings God Bless you

RSS Feed </> Embed