Capital One

www.capitalone.com

Capital One Reviews in Jersey City, NJ

Capital One Founder, Chairman & CEO Richard D. Fairbank

Richard D. Fairbank

Pros
  • Flexible work timings at Capital One helps to maintain work life balance(in 216 reviews)

• Work-from-home policy is dependent on team individually, but is generally flexible(in 63 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance sucked tremendously because the questionable shifts they have you work(in 55 reviews)

• Performance management process does not encourage associate alignment to corporate goals(in 59 reviews)

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

GReat company to work for

Teller I (Former Employee) Jersey City, NJ

Prosincentives, rewards for everything, helps with school, 401k

ConsIf you have horrible managers it is hard to get out the branch. its hard to move up in capital one fast. not located everywhere

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employes better

I am an enthusiastic, self-motivating, hard worker with a positive attitude that enjoys working in a team.

Bank Teller (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

Prosexcellent interpersonal skills- I feel comfortable talking with my customers and they share personal details about their kids, and update me on their lives every time they come in to bank with me so I know they are comfortable too.

good customer service- I go out my way to make sure my customers get what they want and sometimes they don’t mind waiting in line a little longer just so that they can bank specifically with me. I think when you provide a good customer service, in the long run its superior to any product and that’s how I keep my customers coming back.

ConsThe company does not promote growth

Above Average

Bank Teller (Former Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsGreat benefits, health insurance, 401k, paid vacation, PTO, maternity leave

ConsAs a part time teller I was obligated to work every saturday

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!