Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Updated July 7, 2014
Updated July 7, 2014

3.2

CEO

Great company ready to Explode!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Talented team passionate about their brand! Passionate about their food! Passionate about quality! Passionate about their guests! Passionate about their Franchisees success!

Cons

Some in the organization don't live the values! If the value of "family" is important then treat everyone the same way. There is perceived favoritism by some and inequalities that should not exist. Need to be passionate about their employees who do the work for them!

Stay true to who you are! Treat everyone with respect! More frequent pats on the back can go a long way with morale! Compensate people fairly and equally to today's standards. If you say something or commit to something stick to it. Some things have fallen through the cracks. Don't take it for granted that things are ok with morale..

Hated it. Terrible place for a girl

Pros

Free sandwiches for lunch everyday

Cons

As a woman I was sexually harassed and called at daily . It was not a good experience and I got a pay cut from my minimum wage because I requested my birthday off from work . I quit the week after .

Equal opportunities . Affirmative action... >.>

Depends on the location

Former Employee - Cook  in  Concordville, PA
    Former Employee - Cook in Concordville, PA

Pros

Easy work. Usually fun people to work with. Good food that I was happy to serve to customers

Cons

This is very specific to my location but the manager was too young, couldn't manage employees, was the center of all the drama and only hired his friends and girlfriend. He was incredibly unprofessional and it was shocking to me that he didn't have any general manger or higher up coming in and checking on him. Worst manager I've ever had but it did provide some great stories to tell around the dinner table and have a laugh at.

Each store manager should be drug tested and have monthly reviews. Just because the store is doing well financially doesn't mean the work environment is stable or appropriate.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work

Former Employee - Manager In Training  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX

Pros

-Tips
    -Family environment
    -They ask the crew to work with them not for them

Cons

-No Benefits
    -Average pay
    -Needs more customers

I have no complaints working at this store the manager was a very good person treated everyone with respect and was fun working with him and the rest of the crew.

one of the best employers I've worked for

Current Employee - Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

it's alot of fun working there although it is a place of business.I like music alot and the radio at work is always blaring.We play a game amongst ourselves,who can guess the name of the artist that is currently playing on the radio.There is no prizes just alot of fun participating,sometimes the customers play along.Another fun thing we do is,we have a big jar that holds tips($) from customers,when a customer drops money for us we yell "Beer Money",our regulars know the deal and get a kick out of it,we love it for the cash!

Cons

I can't really say that there are cons,only when a crew member calls out.That means we have to work a little harder that day.

Alot of people don't realize that working at a fast food establishment is alot of hard physical work.Most employers only pay minimum wage,the turnover rate is very high because of this,so Management should throw us workers a little more than $8.25.

Worked for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop? Contribute to the Community!