Capstone Consultants

Fantastic Learning Opportunity with Growth

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Training Position in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Training Position in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone starts in an entry level position. Unlimited opportunity for growth. You cannot get stuck at one place. Fun team environment and training is great. Had no sales experience and learned everything from the ground up.

Cons

Everyone who gets to the next step is self motivated and determined. It takes hard work to move up and isn't based on time put in solely on the individual.

Thank you for the fantastic training program.

It was a fun time with reasonable benefits

Current Employee - Entry Level Marketing in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Entry Level Marketing in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros

It was an enjoyable experience, but got tedious after a while.

Cons

It was hard to fight into management.

Keep trying to move up the chain and you will eventually get there.

Great Work environment, Growth, Opportunity and Hands on Training Provided

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love working here. This company provided hands on training and a great work environment. Fun people to be around, lots of team nights, great for people new to the Charlotte area. All promotions are merit based and from within no seniority. Everyone wants everyone to hit personal and company goals!

Cons

Takes hard work and motivation!

Appreciate the values and morals of the company and focus on people and person growth!

Great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time

Pros

Fun team environment. Great at goal setting. Fantastic management training program all merit based.

Cons

Definitely requires motivation and determination!

Rewarding

Current Employee - Entry Level Management in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Entry Level Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great hands on learning environment, personal growth and development, entry lever 100% trained, a company that only promotes from withing, incentives, free sporting events, team environment, leadership development, long term vision is clear, constant positive reinforcement. office culture is great

Cons

it is hard work and you must have a no excuse mentality, it is face to face consulting so if you are not comfortable speaking with people and have a outgoing personality this is probably not the best career path for you. only looking for people with a entrepreuniship mentality not a "job" but a career you must be in for longevity of it

the management team works very hard to make sure you hit your goals

Capstone

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros

None that i can think of, all door to door sales, no reimbursement for gas that you paid for. Stay away if you can.

Cons

Everything, door to door sales, SCAM, Entry level

Right Place for the Right People

Former Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Capstone Consultants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are self-motivated to do well for yourself and building your own self-sufficient team, I highly recommend Capstone Consultants as an opportunity to achieve as much as you are able and willing to work for.
    I left Capstone primarily for relocation reasons, but if you are in the Charlotte area and looking for career advancement that YOU control, you will have the right supporting cast here. I still keep in touch with my coworkers, and not to mention the awesome manager, Brandon West, who certainly makes himself a friend to all employees. He is still my favorite boss I've ever had thus far. Great opportunity surrounded by great people.

Cons

It can be frightening knowing that your success isn't determined by your employer, and only by yourself. Direct marketing isn't for everyone, but as the title suggests, this is the right place for the right people; those who can tough it out and perform without letting fear be a deterrent or distraction. There can be real life negativity that you must overlook, and often, but this is up to you to perform.

Keep encouraging your new and future leaders! Continue to reach out even when employees aren't "on the clock." I wouldn't have lasted without that kind of support.

An opportunity for the right person.

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Capstone Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For somebody that's looking to gain some good hard fought experience this is the place to do it. Nobody will hold your hand and you'll learn very quickly how to be tough in sales. Great start to a sales career. Also met some great people and went to some cool places along the way.

Cons

I only see this company as a career for a very small percentage of employees that come through. It's good for experience and will make almost any other job seem simple but less than 1% make it to management and continue to succeed afterwards.

Look for the right people before hiring just anybody. In the end it just wastes everybodys time hiring anybody who's willing to give it a try.

Horrible, unprofessional people

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They saw you on time.

Cons

Lied, was consendening, insulting to anyone over 30. My interviewer had a degree, as do I. However, no management training, or people skills. They should tell you up front, that it is commission based only. I had on my resume, NO commission or sales positions. At the end of the interview he said" No hard feelings that I didn't hire you, and I enjoyed talking to you" WTH????

Have truth inadvertising your positons. Unemployed people don't want to waste their time, energy and gas going there. Have your interviewers use tact, and take management and people skills training.

Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity.

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros

growth -- advancement -- people with similar values -- family friendly -- fun -- opportunities -- travel

Cons

growth of office is crowding space -- need more offices opening soon

In order to advance it takes 120% commitment and nothing less. With hard work and determination anyone can do the job, but it isn't a piece of cake. It's a challenging one, that's why everyone doesn't do it. Takes the best of the best.

Capstone Consultants Photos