Cardinal Health 303 Reviews
1 person found this helpful
Pros – 1. You are treated like an adult that can work without being micro-managed
2. Managers and peers generally great people to work with
3. Encouragement to have good work and life balance
4. Benefits were good, including PTO (paid time off)
Cons – 1. Corporate culture changed from a nurturing one to an insensitive one
2. Senior Management tried to consolidate too much to Dublin and overall quality and customer service suffered
3. Results from questionnaire tools used to assess corporate culture and other Senior Management initiatives took too long to evaluate and communicate, and seemed disconnected if not irrelevant to our day-to-day activities
Advice to Senior Management – To more carefully consider how to implement major changes because they not only affect individual and group / department environments, but the company as a whole. If changes are not made and implemented wisely, then perception of Cardinal (and CareFusion) can take a turn for the worst within and outside the company
Pros – Complex sytsems with complex problems. Challenging opportunity. From supply chain through customer service many opportunities exist to help improve performance and eliminate waste.
Cons – Little or no recognition for results. Recogintion for percieved value. Culture programs without passion for sustained change. Priorities stated inconsistently at all levels.
Advice to Senior Management – Focus. Appreciate. Communicate. Mgmt will say that the culture is improving, that objectives are well stated, that results are well managed, that short-falls are understood, that change is welcomed and encouraged in consideration of purpose driven objectives. Don't believe it. Most of my experiences prove otherwise.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend