Care Medical

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Matt and Dawn Kneeland

Good initial experience but mediocre pay with no incentive to grow.

I T Helpdesk (Current Employee) Visalia, CA

ProsExperience, Laid back atmosphere. Good initiailly until you realize there is no potential for advancement.

ConsVery low pay, Too many cliques and upper management refuses to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpress interest in future talent and listen and implement their ideas.

Gave it my all

Customer Service (Former Employee) Visalia, CA

ProsThey are very lucky and fortunate to have one particular person work for this Damn company. He pretty much work all day all night sick or not and is a loyal person. I respect this man and I'm very fortunate to have learned so much knowledge from him.

ConsNo communications. Certain employees get rewarded for no work or others work, Favoritism, upper management look down on their employees and talk bad about Doctors who give them business. A lot of upper managements doesn't want to hear their employees opinion but if so they take credit. Hostile environment. CEO brags about what he has to his employees. Just because they are well educated doesn't they have manners.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advices to management. They only care about themselves. Stop letting go of people who actually care about your business. Stop to think and analyse who actually care and who doesn't. I have worked for this company so many years and one of the longest too. I put this company first did everything for them. I took extra shifts, extra work, help other employees, and helped them so much otherwise sleep would have gone down a long time ago. I was shocked of how little the CEO knew about his sleep department company.

More down days than up days.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe flexibility to take lunch at anytime.

ConsManagers bulley there employees, talk bad about other managers or employees. To many two faced fake people that enjoy picking on others.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dr thinks only of his rase

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInternal doctor is a good doctor

ConsDoctor only cares about Indians that he treats others are only money to him

Advice to Senior ManagementThink of everyone as a person not a dollar

Young Company

ProsFriendly work enviornment, easy access to management, great corporate headquarters with qualified Sleep department. The President of this company is a smart guy. He is on the ball and understands what it takes to make a company grow; good people.

ConsOperation & communication issues. Infastructure needs some fine tuning.

Advice to Senior ManagementSystems, Processes and Infastructure.

Excellent pay, family oriented company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Fresno, CA

ProsI was paid very well at this company. There is a lot of new knowledge to learn. I enjoyed that I was always busy. I never had any downtime. The day flew by.

ConsThe only thing that really bothered me was the way information would be communicated at times. It could get frustrating. I noticed the same issues kept happening over and over and nobody ever felt comfortable to bring it to anyone's attention.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would urge them to create a non threatening environment for employees to feel secure in giving feedback. It would be nice to know once the feedback is received that someone will actually look into it.

Worked for Care Medical? Contribute to the Community!