Care New England

Add Photos

John J. Hynes

Conscientious medical billing.

Medical Billing Intern and Volunteer (Former Employee) Providence, RI

ProsThis was a pleasant, busy, interesting work environment.

ConsThere were tight requirements for being hired.

registered nurse

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Warwick, RI

Prosdediicated work force, good health insurance and pto

ConsNo communication from upper management , seem like some higher staff look for ways to always treat staff nurses with little respect . Staff often feels like working very shorthanded

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to staff especially long term staff

CareNewEngland IS

Technical Services (Current Employee) Providence, RI

ProsGreat cool people here at CNE IS and the benefits are solid. Would take 85% of em with me. Stars in odd places :)

ConsTechnically gifted and geeks are few and far between.
    The merging of tech and healthcare is still in its infancy here. Heathcare in R.I. is tough, its a low income state.. the company is cash strapped at this point so making technical investments is difficult. Overall management is good two stinkers but every company has at least one. In fairness to both managers each of them has way too many direct reports. One is over the top detail oriented control freak. The other runs around like a chicken with his head cutoff. Again too many direct reports will do this and people react differently in response to this.
     Very solid at the Director level.
    CIO is a doc. and a solid guy who stands behind his peeps. Yearly reviews are a joke here as they are most everywhere in coporate.CIO and directors sign off on reviews before..yes before.. the reviewed employee has a chance to write comments on the review itself. Again the review process is a joke no one likes em wherever you go :).

Advice to Senior ManagementI have never been in tech mgt. so I cant speak from experience. Control what you can and prioritize. Nitpicking is most unproductive.

Worked for Care New England? Contribute to the Community!