CareCentrix

CareCentrix Reviews

Updated January 30, 2015
Updated January 30, 2015

John Driscoll

Pros
  • There is a core group of people that appear to have worked together for some time (in 3 reviews)

• time off is great, work-life balance is good (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Supervisors and upper management are not familiar with the positions below them BUT are able to make changes that look good on paper (in 5 reviews)

• lack of communication, it needs to be improved (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

It's been a good experience thus far. I look forward to investing more time here.

Current Employee - Licensed Clinical Review Nurse in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Licensed Clinical Review Nurse in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CareCentrix

Pros

No rush, well organized training. Kind and patient leads and supervisors. Understanding and accommodating to schedule changes for extenuating circumstances. Good pay. Monthly one on ones for review. Reward for good work. constant communication from upper management. Growth makes room for advancement.

Cons

Mandatory hour lunches extending time away from home and disturbing work-life balance.

Keep going in the direction you're headed

Great Concept

Former Employee - Clinicall
    Former Employee - Clinicall

I worked at CareCentrix

Pros

Concept is good, but often does not meet expectations of client.

Cons

Poor execution due to lack of consistency and communication at mid manager level.

Use metrics to assign work and measure KPI.
    Hold managers accountable.
    Perform 30, 60, and 90 day evaluations.

Stabilize senior leadership,and avoid revolving door.

Good and Bad

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CareCentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good pay, good coworkers, fairly generous PTO

Cons

Rude middle management, too much work and not enough workers, management seems to be in a perpetual state of crisis, lacking respect for work/life balance.

Calm down.

Utilization Review Care Coordinator

Former Employee - Utilization Care Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Utilization Care Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at CareCentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good co-workers, we had a good team.

Cons

Insurance premiums too high, poor mgmt, goal not patient oriented.

Get new people, who dont lie and falsify documentation . You're in self destruction mode, this company sucks. Low morale poor mgmt at EVERY level.

Claims Analyst

Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Hartford, CT
    Current Employee - Claims Analyst in Hartford, CT

I have been working at CareCentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful atmosphere, place has grown tremendous. I feel its still growing. When I started I didn't know I would move in the company the way I did. I Love my Job and I love my management. I have no problem coming to work everyday. they say " if you love your job then you won't have to work a day in your life". I believe this quote very much.

Cons

Training was horrible, but its moving in the right direction. I feel there is not job advancement as of yet.

So Many Changes - but all Positive

Current Employee - Learning and Development Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Learning and Development Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CareCentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Company has undertaken a major transformation that last 15 months. The new leadership team is delivering on its promises - while not perfect - regular communications are there, changes are happening. Slow and steady but really worth the wait

Cons

Want more communications, more employee feedback and involvement

Keep talking to us and help us understand the importance of the changes - we are behind you.

Your experience depends on where you work

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at CareCentrix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is a core group of people that appear to have worked together for some time. They are very good at what they do, work hard, are friendly and supportive. On a personal basis you may find more support from your supervisor than anywhere else. The new CEO and senior staff have made extraordinary progress in moving the company in the right direction and it is starting to trickle down.

Cons

I was hired into a position that several analysts had resigned or were terminated from. The high turnover in an otherwise very good department should have been my clue. Ultimately, my supportive supervisor terminated me.

If someone on your staff hires and fires (or has resigned) several people from a position - the issue isn't the new hires.

Still moving in the right direction!

I have been working at CareCentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Leadership has a "we care" attitude. Great growth and advancement opportunities for employees. Employees feel like they can make a difference as CareCentrix implements changes based on employee feedback and suggestions.

Cons

Many changes are occurring at once but they are all for the better and allows us to stay true to our Mission.

Continue to communicate to employees with what is going on within CareCentrix. Continue to recognize the hard work your employees are doing.

Great Learning experience, but I'm happier since I left

I worked at CareCentrix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very generous PTO, very good people to work with. Everyone helps each other. New rebranding and values are taking the company in the right direction. Some of the most intelligent coworkers I've ever worked with. Great teamwork.

Cons

No work life balance. I once had worked 80 hours in 7 consecutive days, without any overtime pay. They will work you to death. Pay is well below the market, out stretching the roles of their employees to the point where you're doing 3 jobs because they are too cheap to hire anyone even though they are rapidly growing. Turnover is constant due to employees seeing the light and finding better jobs elsewhere. Raises and bonuses are a joke.

Hire Enough people, don't overwork your employees to destruction. Show gratitude to your employees or someone else will.

Great opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at CareCentrix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You can definitely advance if you express the desire to move up. The new leadership is really trying to change the environment at CCX. It's slow but I do see progress in the right direction.

Cons

Pay is way below industry standard for the area. You can go just about anywhere and make more money.

Look at current pay if you want to keep and recruit great talent, especially during the transition from a coordination of benefits company to Utilization Management company. The pay is well below your competitors.

CareCentrix Photos