CareCloud Reviews

CareCloud President & CEO Albert Santalo
Albert Santalo

I love this place!

I have been working at CareCloud full-time

Pros

Everything, this company really has a great vision and the goals are very attainable!

Cons

Nothing, CareCloud is one of the best companies i've have ever worked for.

Great job! Keep up the great work and effort that has been put into the employees. This is what differentiates a good company from a great company.

Employees are not appreciated and are easily replaced

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

High energy: Young crowd with good talent
    Good pay
    Social event: Fr
    Office location

Cons

Leadership in not on the same page... Each VP has a different agenda
    Backstabbing is encouraged and rewarded by senior management
    Employees are used and abused
    Lots of affairs across the organization involving senior management. At least one law suit has been filled.
    No career advancement
    Customers are not a priority although they claim they are

Agree on one common agenda and stop your affairs

Talented employees, weak upper management

I have been working at CareCloud

Pros

Mixed culture -- people are great and driven to work hard, company has some fun events. New office space is nice.

Cons

Management scares employees -- many people are afraid of losing their jobs. Company expects people to work hard, which is fine, except that the real problems are never addressed. Then the people that were overworked get fired and blamed. Some people are very excited to be here, but I've already seen several people let go who worked very hard. Also political -- the people that get fired are not part of specific social circles.

Not sure what you're doing, but you've fired some good people. Fix the real problems -- don't fire the people trying to help keep things above water.

Bad experience with this company

I worked at CareCloud full-time

Pros

Nice talented and dedicated people out there.

Cons

Mistreatment can occur quite frequently. Miami office hires a lot of hispanic employees and fires a lot of non-hispanic ones. Very hierarchical organization with a "super class" and a "disposable trash" team with the corresponding treatment. Unfair biased promotions. Unfair discriminative layoffs. Little is being done for the personal and professional growth.

Treat people fairly.

Many internal issues and discordant culture

I worked at CareCloud full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a great product and much of the senior leadership has a clear vision for the company. Many, many of the employees are amazing (mostly in the Miami office) and I'd happily work with them again.

Cons

The culture fit of Miami and Boston is sorely lacking. The two teams don't get along well and this causes strife and/or communication failures. Additionally, difficult and toxic employees are allowed to continue unfettered for reasons unknown, which cause lack of progress and many, many internal team issues.

Fix the communication issues, straighten up the behaviors of some the team, instill a can do attitude across the board. Remove the people impediments and those that make excuses for slow delivery.

Lots of talk and little action

Current Employee - Service
    Current Employee - Service

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dress code- basically none, lunch hours and breaks taken on a daily basis. If drinking and partying is something you enjoy then this company is meant for you.

Cons

Lot's of talk about where they want to be but little action taken to make it the product it needs to be. The vision the CEO has is not the vision that the clients end up with. They thrive on waiting to be like Athena but they will never be a true competitor due to the product and service that CareCloud provides.

Take the vision of Albert and actually apply it. Allow the employees to provide exceptional service to their clients if not more clients will drop their contracts.

A unique, rewarding, and great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time

Pros

CareCloud has done what few if any other companies in the healthcare IT space have been able to do in a very short period of time- and in Miami of all places. There is a lot to be said and a lot of pride to be had working at CareCloud. The entrepreneurial spirit is still alive and kicking, and it is truly the platform positioned to be the force.com of healthcare.

The culture at CareCloud is great- Employees are friendly, greet each other with a warm smile, and are willing to work collaboratively together cross-department. Albert Santalo is a true visionary and is brilliant in explaining the future of the company. The State of CareCloud is always something to look forward- A quarterly reminder of how fast the company is growing and how truly incredible the milestones we have crossed are.

Cons

CareCloud is growing fast- and associated with that are growing pains. Still, growing pains are the best type to have.

Keep up the great work

Proud to work here

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Management genuinely cares about the customers
    - Software is truly amazing
    - My clients are genuinely happy which is awesome for a change
    - Great culture and great attitudes
    - The team recognizes that we strive for perfection but not everyone is perfect, so even when there is a problem or situation with a client, everyone is honest and works overtime to fix things

Cons

None I can honestly think of

We should do a User Conference, get a bunch of our clients together for seminars, trainings, a big party, etc.

Amazing Company that has offered me more opportunity than I could have ever expected.

Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Almost 3 years ago, I moved 800 miles away from home to take a job with CareCloud. While I thought the decision was a good one at the time, I had no idea how much this company, its people, and the experience would enhance my career. I've been given more opportunities for growth than I could have ever imagined. The culture and people are incredibly motivating, and I could not be happier. Albert Santalo has a vision to revolutionize healthcare IT and with the help of the amazing leadership team that he's put together, we cannot be stopped. I feel so fortunate to be apart of this team.

Cons

The company is growing at an incredible pace, and high growth can be intimidating or stressful for some people. It's one of the things that I love most about my job, but if you don't perform well under those circumstances, it may not be the place for you.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Director of Client Services

Current Employee - Director of Client Services Small Groups in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team environment, great pay, a CEO that knows the industry, is active in the industry, and constantly meets with employees to improve his company.

Cons

5 years in industry compared to most our competitors that or 20 years.

Keep doing what your doing, it works!