CareCloud

Updated Jun 13, 2014

CareCloud President & CEO Albert Santalo

Albert Santalo

I love this place!

ProsEverything, this company really has a great vision and the goals are very attainable!

ConsNothing, CareCloud is one of the best companies i've have ever worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job! Keep up the great work and effort that has been put into the employees. This is what differentiates a good company from a great company.

Lots of talk and little action

Service (Current Employee)

ProsDress code- basically none, lunch hours and breaks taken on a daily basis. If drinking and partying is something you enjoy then this company is meant for you.

ConsLot's of talk about where they want to be but little action taken to make it the product it needs to be. The vision the CEO has is not the vision that the clients end up with. They thrive on waiting to be like Athena but they will never be a true competitor due to the product and service that CareCloud provides.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the vision of Albert and actually apply it. Allow the employees to provide exceptional service to their clients if not more clients will drop their contracts.

Proud to work here

Sales (Current Employee) Miami, FL

Pros- Management genuinely cares about the customers
    - Software is truly amazing
    - My clients are genuinely happy which is awesome for a change
    - Great culture and great attitudes
    - The team recognizes that we strive for perfection but not everyone is perfect, so even when there is a problem or situation with a client, everyone is honest and works overtime to fix things

ConsNone I can honestly think of

Advice to Senior ManagementWe should do a User Conference, get a bunch of our clients together for seminars, trainings, a big party, etc.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Director of Client Services

Director of Client Services Small Groups (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsGreat team environment, great pay, a CEO that knows the industry, is active in the industry, and constantly meets with employees to improve his company.

Cons5 years in industry compared to most our competitors that or 20 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing, it works!

The most rewarding job I've ever had.

(Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsQuite simply, it's amazing to be part of the boldest undertaking that's ever taken place in healthcare IT. An awesome opportunity to work with amazing technology, brilliant people and an outstanding culture. Great opportunity to have your voice heard and make a difference.

Being part of a high-growth company is energizing and a much superior experience to working at a company that is stagnant or in decline. I always wanted to work at a company with a Silicon Valley feel and I've found that at CareCloud.

More people have gone out of their way to help me out than at any other job I've had; we're truly one team. I can't recall ever working with so many other people that love their jobs.

ConsNo cons, but you'll be asked to be work hard and you'll be held accountable. CareCloud's motto is "Aim to Amaze," so be prepared to bring your "A game."

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees and don't ever lose sight of your goal to change healthcare IT.

Fast-paced, innovative company with a ton of potential!

ProsTalented industry veterans in leadership. Easy to use and nice looking software. Doing things different than the legacy vendors. Opportunity to replace the dinosaurs that still roam our industry.

ConsChanging and growing very quickly....it is hard to keep up at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay open-minded.

A unique, rewarding, and great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsCareCloud has done what few if any other companies in the healthcare IT space have been able to do in a very short period of time- and in Miami of all places. There is a lot to be said and a lot of pride to be had working at CareCloud. The entrepreneurial spirit is still alive and kicking, and it is truly the platform positioned to be the force.com of healthcare.

The culture at CareCloud is great- Employees are friendly, greet each other with a warm smile, and are willing to work collaboratively together cross-department. Albert Santalo is a true visionary and is brilliant in explaining the future of the company. The State of CareCloud is always something to look forward- A quarterly reminder of how fast the company is growing and how truly incredible the milestones we have crossed are.

ConsCareCloud is growing fast- and associated with that are growing pains. Still, growing pains are the best type to have.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work

MUST READ! Disregard the below negative reviews very unprofessional and far from true.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThis company growing very fast, many opportunities for the open minded group and those who want to grow. Strong management crew, well organized, most but not all are very excited to do there jobs and do them right. GREAT TEAM. Great events, positive staff. It's nice to see so many people work together and and manage to remain professional and get along schedule is great.

ConsLost of changes, went from small business to very large in a short period of time and growing day by day.

Has had a strong impact on some employees who don't understand it.

Yes stressful but its a process that will fall into place.

Patients is highly recommended for those of you who want to grow other wise this is not the place for you to be.

Advice to Senior ManagementI strongly believe management is working hard on a daily basis to better Carecloud.

This is NOT an overnight process it takes time!! The company is fairly new. High value of new clients/growth can require many changes to function properly and testing is also required.

Some things my fail, that's when our strong leaders take a different approach to eventually make the system and atmosphere less stressful until they master it.

Some people can't except change and work together while others are happy to do so and help accomplish the growth of the company they work for.

I been here less than a year coming from a hospital revenue cycle receiving millions of dollars per day for just one out of 29 departments to post and reconcile to the penny daily this company is way beyond them as far as great leaders, organization, team structure.

Again those who remain positive help! we are a family I am very proud to be a Carecloud employee.

A company on the move

ProsCareCloud is a fast growing, energetic company that will make a difference in the healthcare industry. Mgt. has a great vision and is working hard to realize it.

ConsThe company is young so not everything is perfect.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on doing what you're doing!

Amazing Company that has offered me more opportunity than I could have ever expected.

Sales (Current Employee) Miami, FL

ProsAlmost 3 years ago, I moved 800 miles away from home to take a job with CareCloud. While I thought the decision was a good one at the time, I had no idea how much this company, its people, and the experience would enhance my career. I've been given more opportunities for growth than I could have ever imagined. The culture and people are incredibly motivating, and I could not be happier. Albert Santalo has a vision to revolutionize healthcare IT and with the help of the amazing leadership team that he's put together, we cannot be stopped. I feel so fortunate to be apart of this team.

ConsThe company is growing at an incredible pace, and high growth can be intimidating or stressful for some people. It's one of the things that I love most about my job, but if you don't perform well under those circumstances, it may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Worked for CareCloud? Contribute to the Community!