CarePoint Health Medical Group

Updated Jun 5, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Great potential to be a wonderful hospital

Intern (Current Employee)
    Jersey City, NJ

ProsGreat people, patient centered care

ConsTraining varies, but overall mediocre experience

Think twice before working here!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone. Basically if you have no choice and really need the pay.

ConsCommunication between upper management from Executives to low level employees is horrible. Expect nothing but constant and inconsistent change. This start up company needs to structure in the internal levels before branching out it's practices. The benefits are not great and the PTO stinks!! Be ready for a bait and switch if you are looking to work here. You will also be under paid.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink your internal corporate structure and treat your employees with some respect for their hard work and dedication.

Tell me what kind of Network you have and I will tell you how good of a Plan you will be!!!

Medicare Marketing Representative (Former Employee)
    Bayonne, NJ

ProsNew product introduction into Hudson county only. Parent company owns three hospitals in the same county, Christ, Hoboken and Bayonne. Opportunity to grow with company.

ConsBad physician network, unexperience staff and ownership. Product not as competitive as originated. No Medicaid product available and change verification company.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor following Medicare year, make a more competitive product, increase network dramatically and hire experienced in house staff. Also, change the verification company you are using because they have no clue on what their doing.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to start in a call center, be prepared to sell.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

ProsNice location, and there are some good people there.

ConsPay scale for associates is low, no 401K, no job security.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your people like their contributions are valued, and you'll get more valuable contributions.

Worked for CarePoint Health Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

CarePoint Health Medical Group – Why Work for Us?

The Future of Healthcare Has Come to Hudson County. CarePoint Health is bringing quality, patient-focused healthcare to Hudson County. Combining the resources of three area hospitals — Christ Hospital in Jersey City… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CarePoint Health Medical Group reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by CarePoint Health Medical Group employees.