CareWorks Technologies Reviews

3.4
Maria Conry
1 Rating

1. Nice working atmosphere

Pros

good friendly atmosphere and great place to work

Cons

sometime work load can be little more to handle..bust still not bad

2. ServiceNow Developer

Pros

Good people, fun environment, fast paced. You will learn a lot here.

Cons

Work from home policy needs work.

Advice to Management

Be good to your people and they will stay.

Unprofessional and wasted my time

Former Contractor - Contractor in Dublin, OH
    Former Contractor - Contractor in Dublin, OH

I worked at CareWorks Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruiters were nice initially. I felt prepared for the interviews they got me. My recruiter did seem interested in getting me the job I wanted, despite it being filled before I showed up. I was offered other jobs, and despite accepting them, he went out of his way to get me one I seemed more interested in.

Cons

I worked with CWT for 10 weeks and only got two interviews. I had to relocate to the Columbus area, for which they do not give any sort of compensation. Luckily I had friends in the area, but during those 10 weeks, I had no sort of income which I don't think my recruiter understood. He wanted me to make the 45 minute drive to their office to talk to me, which could easily be done over the phone, almost weekly. He attempted to guilt me into going to some of the courses CWT offered even though I already had important plans, not to mention the courses were on subjects I was in no way interested in. The biggest reason I couldn't go every time he beckoned was because I didn't have the money for gas, which led him to suggesting that I ask my friends for money. I was also told that I could stop my job search at one point, and that my job search was over, only to find out weeks later I didn't get this job he "guaranteed" I had gotten. Finally, he told me he had a job I'd be perfect for, which was a job I was completely unqualified for, requiring me to know languages and techniques I had never been exposed to. When I let him know and turned down the interview because it'd be a waste of everyone's time, he snapped at me passive-aggressively, telling me to give them a call when I was serious about finding a job. It just felt completely unprofessional. This, along with the fact that it almost always took them a week longer than they said to get back to me, sealed the deal for me. I don't plan to return to CWT, and I would recommend you be very upfront when working with them. Don't let them waste your time.

Advice to Management

Don't let people make promises they can't keep. Telling me I can stop my job search makes it sound like I got the job, when in reality, I still had another interview to go to at that point. Also, I think the recruiter was avoiding talking to me unless he had another lead for a job, which I understand, but they could try to fill me in more often than every other week. When I don't hear from him for 9 business days after an interview, it's difficult to plan things, especially since I'm not from the area.

Awesome

Current Employee - Desktop Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Desktop Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CareWorks Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

benefits, career growth, great recruiters

Cons

no cons as of yet

Very Pleased

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Pros

Family oriented, fun working enviornment, boss was really easy to get along with.

Cons

some of the bosses were power happy

Advice to Management

watch who you put in management

RSS Feed </> Embed