Career Bliss

Career Bliss Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Heidi Golledge

Really great company, with great management and communication.

Job (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGreat management
    Always keep contact
    Keep you updated on projects
    Friendly employees/employers

ConsNone for me, I'm satisfied with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! ;)

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGood eats and PPO health insurance

ConsCareer Bliss is a website that is run and owned by CyberCoders. This company does not function like a traditional business. Instead, it is run by a uncommon style of management that does not exercise any real business logic behind its decisions.

A tip for those have or are currently interviewing with this company, it is not your skills that will get you in the door, but how management thinks you'll fit with the team. Though, I suggest that you avoid this company at any cost. Joining an organization that has good perks, but lacks leadership, ethics and professionalism isn't a good enough reason to join.

If you see other reviews posted after this one, you'll know that Career Bliss aka CyberCoders is trying to wash out the truth. This is what they do in the search engines to try and hide the negative press that CyberCoders receives.

Like the guy in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade said, "Choose Wisely".

What a joke

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsNone... Honestly nobody knows what is going on there. CareerBliss doesn't have much going for it. It basically is a lead generation for its parent company but the management is fooling themselves into thinking that it is going to be the next glassdoor.

ConsThe people making the decisions have no direction. When they leave it up to the team to make decisions they are no where to be found for approval. The project and product teams (individuals really) are lazy and have no idea what they are doing. The person in charge of product supposedly has years of product development from another company but has contributed nothing to the site in the 10 months she has been there and off loads her work to everyone else. So rather than coming up with innovative, creative, and new ideas it's the same old stuff... Then when actually trying to implement these recycled ideas, the project management is sorely lacking. Neither of them seems to know how to build a website, not technically build it but the actual steps or planning of how to build one.
    The press releases and data pulls are all made up, fudged, and altered because the data quality is so horrible. The CTO and CEO don't care about the data quality even though it has been brought up since the beginning. Instead they insist that they can work around it... Basically don't trust anything you read on that site.

Worked for Career Bliss? Contribute to the Community!