Career Search International

Career Search International Reviews

5.0

Tom Krustangel
1 Rating

This position changed my life!

Current Employee - Executive Sales Recruiter  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Recruiter in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredibly generous owners. Flexible work/hrs & positive office environment. No limit to the amount of earnings you can make. Tom has a honest open door policy for discussion of any and all things regarding position; compensation, new ideas, etc. RARE opportunity to make fabulous $$ and be an authentic part of something, versus cog in a wheel.

Cons

Tough to find candidates for some positions that we recruit for. Ups and downs of recruiting biz, have to be able to see the big picture when you have a tough week. You must be a self motivated person to thrive here; tough for 8-5pm type people who want to punch a clock.

Keep doing what you are doing.

High Light Of My Entire Career

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter - New Biz Development Manager  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter - New Biz Development Manager in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Independence; duties are clear without handholding. Unlimited earnings potential. The PEOPLE are of positive attitude and high quality. The feeling is of being PART of something even though we work independently.

Cons

Slackers need not apply, all our $$$ are earned from efforts/placements/sales and nothing else, which is exactly as I prefer;) This is NOT a position for those who want to "punch a clock" and sit in a cubicle.

Deal with issues that arise a little more quickly; sometimes management is a little too laid back;)

A Professional and Well Connected Recruiting Firm

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter  in  Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros

A company full of professional recruiters truly excited about helping candidates find the right fit in their professional life. Great relationships with some of the biggest companies out there give them a leg up on many of the different recruiting firms in the US or Canada.

Cons

There are no cons for Career Search International. It truly is the best placed I've worked throughout my professional career.

Great company with great people.

Worked for Career Search International? Contribute to the Community!