Career Step

Mike Wilstead
1 Rating

Pretty darn good!

I have been working at Career Step full-time

Pros

After having worked here for over a year I can say that Career Step is the best company I have ever worked for. Not only have I advanced in the company, but I truly feel the support of the senior management team.

The CEO specifically has an outlook of 'we are all in this together'. He never values his opinions above the rest of us simply because he is the CEO.

I feel that I have learned so much from the people at this company. The people that work here have a passion for what they do and it shows. Team work and collaboration is valued very highly as well as innovation and talent.

Last but not least - we are truly affecting people's lives for the better.

Cons

There have been some growing pains I think, but it seems to have reached a manageable point. Also, Career Step should probably look into making sure the salaries are competitive for their employees.

Do Not work Here!!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

I worked at Career Step full-time

Pros

Coworkers, flexible schedules, flexible health savings accounts

Cons

Pay is not competitive. Management does not appreciate your work. Stay away from this company at all cost. trust me you can do better. Management does not listen to your ideas or opinions. High turnover because these jobs are a dime a dozen in Utah County.

Listen to your employees for a change.

Great company, great team!

Current Employee - Management  in  Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Management in Provo, UT

I have been working at Career Step full-time

Pros

A chance to work for a company that is helping people everyday, providing career focused training in a completely on-line and self-paced venue that allows anyone to participate and at a price that virtually everyone can afford. Family friendly company, good pay and benefits, and a great bonus plan for all employees.

Cons

New executive team seems to pay too much attention to the opinions of one specific VP who has a long history of backstabbing and character assassination.

No one is so important to a firm that they should be allowed to undermine the credibility of the rest of the management team and people who make a practice of doing that are more than likely doing so to create a smoke screen for their own failures,

Worked for Career Step? Contribute to the Community!