Career Teachers Reviews

CEO

Teacher

Current Employee - Primary Teacher in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Primary Teacher in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Career Teachers full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Love the kids they make coming to work fun. Some people have the right ideas - they provide diversity for both the students and the teachers, address learning style and in general teacher children with a passion to learning that will stay with it for a lifetime.

Cons

Upper management has all these new ways of doing things to raise scores but when you look at data scores are dropping and so is student engagement

Advice to Management

Focus on something other than tests that will make you look good and do right by the kids

Enjoyed the kids.

Current Employee - CAREER TECH EDUCATOR in Murietta Farm, CA
    Current Employee - CAREER TECH EDUCATOR in Murietta Farm, CA

I have been working at Career Teachers full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Summers off. Only work 200 days a year. Snow days Breaks at holiday time. Cheap Benefits. New students every year. Great coworkers. Great community support.

Cons

Dealing with the changes in education Grading and Lesson Plans on own time. Student Organizations done on own time. Summer conferences. Pay not the best.

Advice to Management

Micromanagement never works. Recognize the hard work the staff does Dictatorship management never works.

3. hope for any fitful work

Current Employee - Teacher, Elementary School in Sherpur, Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Current Employee - Teacher, Elementary School in Sherpur, Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at Career Teachers part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I get interest for teaching anyone with logic and as much he will be cope with his understanding power.

Cons

I have proficient experience to teach in a private way. i have also domestic teaching practice.

Advice to Management

I want help a good job so that I can do better in my position..

5. Inconsistent

Current Employee - Supply Teaching Assistant
    Current Employee - Supply Teaching Assistant

Pros

They are friendly and supportive.

Cons

They don't seem to remember things you've told them. The work is inconsistent and you don't know if you'll be working or not.

RSS Feed </> Embed