CareersUSA

Marilyn J. Ounjian

Staffing company.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at CareersUSA as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Weekly pay,usually get a prompt reply from management when I have questions. However,no reply when i ask them questions about pay rate. No benefits.

Cons

While I get a prompt reply for most questions ,the reason I have to ask so many questions is they provide almost no information on how their system works. My pay rate was also lower than what was promised,and questions about your pay rate are ignored.

Make sure to fully explain system to new hires,ie recording hours, receiving pay,,client hours. . Provide the proper pay rate for positions.

Lots Of Turnover

I have been working at CareersUSA

Pros

Hardworking staff that wants to succeed

Cons

Lack of positive reinforcement and sense of accomplishment

Company could be so much better, hire decent candidates for account and branch manager positions, give them positive reinforcement and continued training. Train senior management in current business practices and policies. They are really behind the times.

Dont wirk here

I have been working at CareersUSA

Pros

None turnturnover is reduculous, a no

Cons

Dont work here, ever, no support, no staff

Close the doors

Bad

Current Employee - Anonymous in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Bagels on fridays. That's it.

Cons

Outdated technology. Horrible coworkers. No opprotunity for growth. No wifi. Everything is monitored like some kind of underground mafia.

Just shut down.

Shameful & False Reviews

Former Employee - Education Advisor in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Education Advisor in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at CareersUSA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are NONE! They will find you work, but at VERY low pay and provide FALSE information about the assignment you will have.

Cons

*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ***

Let's begin with the "Positive" reviews on here. It seems that the only positive reviews have come from individuals who actually work for CareersUSA in one of their offices; they are not clients that are being placed on assignment. These are the individuals who make money off of temps by not providing accurate information about their assignments. A temp to perm person would start their assignments under false pretense, but then realize they are not performing the duties of what was expected of them and the chances of being hired permanently are VERY RARE. Unfortunately, by that time, it is too late, and they WILL NOT try to re-assign you to a better assignment, even though they tell you so.

I'm not saying there are never good experiences, but it's obvious that most of these "Positive" reviews are a little scripted and planted to give some sense of credibility to CareersUSA.

After all that is said and done, CareersUSA does NOT have the best interest of their employees in mind. They want to make as much money off of their temps and will continue to lie and pretend they want to help.

*** FACT ***
    The longer a temp works for CareersUSA, or any staffing agency, the more money the agency makes. It is NOT ideal for an agency to have one of their temps hired permanently. Even though they do get some money when this happens, it is more profitable to keep a temp on as an employee of the agency. Some agencies actually do try to help, but CareersUSA is all about the money and will lie to you to make money off of your hard work.

If you do decide to accept on offer from CareersUSA, get ALL the facts in WRITING.

Hope this helps, and good luck to you all.

I'm not sure if any suggestions to management will help because the problem IS THE MANAGEMENT. They know exactly what is going on and obviously does not care because this has been going on for a VERY LONG TIME ... YEARS!

Please do not beleive the positive reviews!

Former Employee - Sales Director in Phila, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Director in Phila, PA

I worked at CareersUSA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Not much positive to say. Its terrible.

Cons

Please do not beleive any reviews on here you read from Boca Raton. The CEO has many family members working for the company and within the past year had a meeting to try to change the negative perception of the company on this site. It is certainly family members who are writing the positive reviews. In reality, there is NOTHING positive about this company. Deciding to make a move to this company completely ruined my life for a year, even though I was only employed here for 3 months due to no personal fault. This "family run" company is run by AWFUL business people. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A JOB HERE!

Ou are without a doubt some of the worst managment/people in business. You lack everything good about a successful business. Please retire and try to change your spoiled children!

Overall very positive experience

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working in the HQ, you are close to management, which is a huge plus in my opinion. They are easily accessible for advice, input, and training on most things. The coworker relations are also very good; people are very professional, but casual, with each other at the same time. Its a very nice work environment to be in on a day to day basis. Your work day will be busy, but the day flies by and the work itself is fulfilling.

Cons

The work can be demanding, and at times you will have to work past/outside of the normal work day. However, that is part of the job and happens only occasionally.

Continue initiatives to improve the company and morale - I think they are doing great so far.

Secure Job! No worries

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Secure job for a company that has been around over 35 years. No worries. I just work very hard everyday and work smarter. Constant learning and doing many tasks.

Cons

Zero, everything is great. My checks always clear and it pays my bills

Help me to move up faster to management.

Solid company with strong leadership.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at CareersUSA

Pros

I have worked for the company and been a client. This is a company full of strong leadership and innovation in the industry. As an employee I felt that I grew professionally and left with tools that will aid me throughout my career. As a client there is no comparison to other staffing companies. CareersUSA is by far the best at providing quality candidates and customer service in comparison to competitors.

Cons

The biggest challenge actually was what I am most appreciative for: working amongst strong and talented colleagues and managers. You need to be on your toes here. There are no "off" days. I imagine that this factor has been a huge part of their success.

Set aside more time to get to know other staff members outside of individual offices.

Not just a job but a Career! Always happy to come to work

Current Employee - Recruiter/Business Development in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter/Business Development in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They have taught me so much about staffing and much more. I am constantly learning and I feel they truly care about me and my development. I have been there for over a year now and every week is exciting. Between my salary and commissions I have been making great money. Best part of the job is that my co-workers are a pleasure to work with and we are a team.

Cons

No cons that i can see.

I love the weekly sales meetings/open forum where we can discuss anything. Keep those going. Also the monthly team lunch is great.

CareersUSA Photos