Carewise Health

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jerry Kreisler

Overall pleasant work environment.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsExperienced friendly employees and management. Ample PTO . Extensive and thorough training offered for new hires.

ConsExternal hiring and internal promoting of under qualified employees to certain management positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire management that have Healthcare Administration background and base promotions not only on candidates experience and years employed but business professionalism and friendly attitude as well.

Solid corporation, a bit stressful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWith the right connection cross department communication is easy. Timelines for projects tend to be on the saner side. Great technologies are being used for a large number of their products.

ConsThe offices can be devoid of culture at times. There is quite the cultural divide between Arizona and Kentucky, upper management brought it up but never addressed it. There are rigid hierarchies making upward movement difficult and sometimes impossible.

My experience with the company has been good, but Its important for me to grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsThe company is adapting to a changing industry to protect itself and the community around it.

ConsGrowth and empowerment-the freedom to practice business better.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great product and wonderful coworkers

ProsThe people care about the job and they do it to the best of their ability

ConsAlways looking to sell off parts of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat management team. No suggestions.

Sweat shop

Administrative (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsGreat coworkers who are supportive of each other.

ConsSix year without a raise....confident upper management received raises. Extremely stressful environment. Morale very low - Only possitive thing is the employees are supportive of one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees some respect for the knowledge they have. Look inside before you hire. You need to sit down with the staff and do what they do before you make process changes. You expect too much. People are making decisions and don't even know how the systems work. THEY DON'T WORK!! The employees are not stupid, They know there are raises being given....they know you reward yourselves and ignore the people who keep the company going. If you think you are keeping this company going you are WRONG. Without your admistrative teams and the nurses you have, there would not be a company. GIVE A RAISE!!! If you can't do the right thing, sell this division to a company who can.

Worked for Carewise Health? Contribute to the Community!