Carl's Jr

Updated Jul 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Andrew Puzder

Pros
  • You get 50% discount on food when you work (in 4 reviews)

• Schedule flexibility, opportunity for pleasant work environment, fast paced, never dull (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • disorganized, gossip, angry customers, low pay (in 7 reviews)

• And one person in drive thru and one to run the front for walk-in customers (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Hours are crap

Crew Member (Current Employee) Corona, CA

ProsFast paced, Co-workers are friendly, Decent first job, Immediate job security

ConsHours/days are crap: I only get 4 and a half hours, one day a week even after working here for 3 months; Feels like certain employees get more hours than others; Over staffed

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease reconsider how you hire people. It seems that people get hired left and right just to move out other employees (high turn over rate).

I loved it. Very professional.

Shift Leader (Former Employee) Victorville, CA

ProsVery flexible, Paid Time Off, Great Food

ConsA lot of changes to policies. Some managers not too nice to crew members.

Advice to Senior ManagementReducing the script due to too many customers giving dirty looks or complaining about all the upselling and sounding like flight attendants. (Guest actually told me that).

2002 this was the best place that any general manager would love to work at. But in 2008 it all went down hill.

General Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood benefits good pay bonus are good and hourly pay now.

ConsLeadership change and it's not worth working there anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want vacaciones you need to save labor ahead to take time off.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

cashier

Prosits really good company values

Consmaking money 40hrs per week

Great Product and People... Great to work

Regional Vice President (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGreat focus on people and development

ConsTough attracting talent can be challenging at times

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focus on developing people

The manager determines the experience.

Chef (Former Employee) South Jordan, UT

ProsIt is a fun environment, and if you have a good manager, it is a very good workplace

ConsThere was a change in management, and the whole atmosphere changed from great to horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure that your managers don't just care for number one

HORRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with its a fast paced environment which is a good thing.

ConsThis company is very disorganized and wont work around your schedule at all plus they work you like a slave for little pay.

Good first job.

Cashier (Current Employee) Aurora, CO

ProsThe people around you have a great attitude that you will not regret applying here. The leadership that the shift leaders gain is very satisfying because they take there job seriously and help out the cashiers with any help that is needed. The assistant manager takes so many risks at the job site that he should get a promotion to become GM.

ConsSometimes the client's will complain for no reason whatsoever just to get free food for most of the time. When it gets busy, people tend to complain on why their order has taken so long and they make us cashiers feel slow and not focused.

Advice to Senior Managementinclude more people in the start of the morning shift so that the cashier who opens doesn't feel stressed out doing everything.

Good first time job.

Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsFlexible work hours, discounts on food purchases, great first job,

ConsHaving to deal with upset customers

Good first job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros-flexible hours, good management, decent pay, small learning curve

Consdealing with the public, pay could be better

Advice to Senior Managementpay more

Worked for Carl's Jr? Contribute to the Community!