Carl's Jr Reviews

Updated March 26, 2015
99 reviews filtered by

1. good experience and kind of fun if you want a job that is sort of easy but with lots of busy work

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

i liked the environment and the people i worked with.. they made it fun and even though there was busy work it is okay

Cons

dealing with difficult customers. you get so many customers that just want to bs you regarding quality of food to get free food. it is ridic

be nicer to employees and get a grip on those damn customers who just want free crap

2. the worst experience ever

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

there are no pros to this place

Cons

manager sucked! took more than a month for me to get a paycheck! supervisors only helped you if they liked you. you basically sank or swam. luckily i had a life jacket. food is way over priced.

pay your employees! stop cutting our hours! Act like an adult!

3. "OK" for people's first job

Former Employee - Cook
    Former Employee - Cook

I worked at Carl's Jr part-time (less than a year)

Pros

-The people working there
    -The discount (50%)
    -The eating environment. (Better, cleaner than McDonalds imo)
    -steady hours

Cons

-Managers I worked for didn't set good examples for new workers

5. Just a decent paying job in order to get some of those extra bills paid and what not

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

Just another typical fast food joint, there was nothing wrong about the place. just long hours on your feet which is fine if you have lots of energy

Cons

Basically just some of the customers who would come in, but other than that it was a decent place to work

6. Bad

Current Employee - Cook in Puente, TX
    Current Employee - Cook in Puente, TX

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

you get free food and alot of hours

Cons

Horrible management. Co workers arent up to par. And its a very poor run company

fire everyone in management position and put in people who are capable of the job

7. Worst job I have ever had. The manager only gives you hours if she likes you.

I worked at Carl's Jr part-time (less than a year)

Pros

There is honestly nothing positive from working here.

Cons

Manager made me scrub the concrete in front of the with a broom and then criticize me about taking forever. Instead of investing in a power washer.

8. Worst Expirence!!

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

Discount for food & free drinks

Cons

Co workers & treated with no respect

Well when I first started working at Carl's I wS super excited since it was my first actual job, but as I started my first day everybody was so rude to me I was getting yelled at left to right making me feel worthless and useless I thought maybe this is only happening because it's my first day but I was wrong it's my second week working there and I hate it more than anything my days just keep getting worst & worst. the manager has her favorites treats others with more respect than myself. I try being nice being friendly with my coworkers but it just comes back to bite me in the butt. I Do the job correct like the way they tell me to do it but then they yell at me saying I'm doing it wrong and send me somewhere else. Shift leaders are always making me do the dirty work ( clean the bathrooms toilets urine sink floor, take out trash, clean the diner, the soda machines) I badically feel like Cinderella! No one should be treated the way I'm being treated working at Carl's so I reccomend not applying at Carl's jr in vineland and Mongolia in California!

9. It was a great experience

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Carl's Jr full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Customers fellow co workers and the environment.

Cons

It was physical and mental challenging. Especially if I am already mentally and physically challenging.

Listen and have more compassion

10. Easy job

Current Employee - Cashier in Moreno Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Moreno Valley, CA

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time (more than a year)

Pros

the job after all is pretty easy, i mean all u really need to do is take peoples orders and smile. and maybe bag there food

Cons

People are mean, even though there are alot of good people that come through there are always the jerks that ruin your day. sometimes we mess up and other times people just want free food

robots man

Easy good job.

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

Working here is very easy,I've been working at Carl's Jr for about 4 weeks now and during the time I've been very accepted and all the employees have been very nice. The manager's/shift leaders are very nice and help out a lot,whenever I need any help with anything I just ask and they show me what to do.when your working you get free drinks and also a 50% discount on your food (amazing discount).the shifts are good and busy,sometimes someone can't come In and I pull a double witch is VERY good for me so I can get more hours.

Cons

I work at a loves Carl's Jr witch means I have to deal with truckers,some are nice but others are just as rude as can be. At the register whenever someone wants to change or just wipe there order you need the manager/shift leaders code and password witch is VERY annoying when you deal with people that are just saying the want something and then they want another,just not knowing what to get so I have to call the manager/shift leader about 3-7 times every 30min witch makes me look bad and look like I don't know what I'm doing.

Take the manager lock from deleting an order!