Carl's Jr Reviews

1. Bad

Current Employee - Cook in Puente, TX
    Current Employee - Cook in Puente, TX

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

you get free food and alot of hours

Cons

Horrible management. Co workers arent up to par. And its a very poor run company

Advice to Management

fire everyone in management position and put in people who are capable of the job

2. Worst job I have ever had. The manager only gives you hours if she likes you.

I worked at Carl's Jr part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is honestly nothing positive from working here.

Cons

Manager made me scrub the concrete in front of the with a broom and then criticize me about taking forever. Instead of investing in a power washer.

3. Worst Expirence!!

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

Discount for food & free drinks

Cons

Co workers & treated with no respect

Advice to Management

Well when I first started working at Carl's I wS super excited since it was my first actual job, but as I started my first day everybody was so rude to me I was getting yelled at left to right making me feel worthless and useless I thought maybe this is only happening because it's my first day but I was wrong it's my second week working there and I hate it more than anything my days just keep getting worst & worst. the manager has her favorites treats others with more respect than myself. I try being nice being friendly with my coworkers but it just comes back to bite me in the butt. I Do the job correct like the way they tell me to do it but then they yell at me saying I'm doing it wrong and send me somewhere else. Shift leaders are always making me do the dirty work ( clean the bathrooms toilets urine sink floor, take out trash, clean the diner, the soda machines) I badically feel like Cinderella! No one should be treated the way I'm being treated working at Carl's so I reccomend not applying at Carl's jr in vineland and Mongolia in California!

Easy job

Current Employee - Cashier in Moreno Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Cashier in Moreno Valley, CA

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time (More than a year)

Pros

the job after all is pretty easy, i mean all u really need to do is take peoples orders and smile. and maybe bag there food

Cons

People are mean, even though there are alot of good people that come through there are always the jerks that ruin your day. sometimes we mess up and other times people just want free food

Advice to Management

robots man

6. It was a great experience

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Carl's Jr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Customers fellow co workers and the environment.

Cons

It was physical and mental challenging. Especially if I am already mentally and physically challenging.

Advice to Management

Listen and have more compassion

Easy good job.

I have been working at Carl's Jr

Pros

Working here is very easy,I've been working at Carl's Jr for about 4 weeks now and during the time I've been very accepted and all the employees have been very nice. The manager's/shift leaders are very nice and help out a lot,whenever I need any help with anything I just ask and they show me what to do.when your working you get free drinks and also a 50% discount on your food (amazing discount).the shifts are good and busy,sometimes someone can't come In and I pull a double witch is VERY good for me so I can get more hours.

Cons

I work at a loves Carl's Jr witch means I have to deal with truckers,some are nice but others are just as rude as can be. At the register whenever someone wants to change or just wipe there order you need the manager/shift leaders code and password witch is VERY annoying when you deal with people that are just saying the want something and then they want another,just not knowing what to get so I have to call the manager/shift leader about 3-7 times every 30min witch makes me look bad and look like I don't know what I'm doing.

Advice to Management

Take the manager lock from deleting an order!

8. Horrible

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Carl's Jr

Pros

There were no good reasons to work there bad experience all in all it was my first job so a east it was an experience.

Cons

Bad experience manager had his favorites, as employees we had to pay for drinks , they would usually leave me alone while it was super busy so many things that's why I quit.

Bittersweet?

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Carl's Jr full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've learned a lot in the years that I've been with Carl's.. I've been given the skills to handle even the most difficult of people (customers/coworkers alike). This was my first job, and my security blanket I fell back upon when other jobs did not work out. My general manager goes above and beyond for her team, which has become more and more rare in passing years. Without this job, I would never have received the management experience I value today.

Cons

Overworked and underpaid. Little to no room for advancement (unless you want to take on the responsibility of managing a store, but even general managers are getting stiffed for all the effort they put in with no rewards). Constantly working with a skeleton crew because Corporate doesn't want to spend money to ensure the stores can run a PROPERLY STAFFED SHIFT

Advice to Management

Put more value in your employees. Seriously, the fact that you're more concerned with how much you're spending in labor dollars than the fact that your stores are running into the ground with skeleton crews... it's just sad. I used to love working here... the only reason I'm still here is because of my GM. Corporate management sucks.

10. Very enjoyable place of employment.

Current Employee - Shift Leader in Woodburn, OR
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Woodburn, OR

I have been working at Carl's Jr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive and motivating environment. Lots of opportunities for advancement from within. Great management team. The company thrives to have extraordinary customer service, and reward you for providing it. Also the customers very much appreciate the service, and aren't afraid to let you know, which gives you a sense of pride in work. Very team driven, with hardworking crew members and supportive management.

Cons

At this point I don't have any cons. I was given an opportunity that others weren't offering me, even though to be honest at first at 27yrs. of age I was feeling working fast food was not enough of an accomplishment. After I became aware of all the advancement opportunities my whole outlook changed. In a few short months I have been working hard to work my way up, and I am so grateful this company is acknowledging my potential.

Advice to Management

I like when we have store to store or even in store competition. It's a good way to motivate the crew and keep spirits high. Keep up the good work, and I would love to see new incentive based programs implemented.

11. Not bad at all for fast food.

Current Employee - Crew Member/Cashier in Logan, UT
    Current Employee - Crew Member/Cashier in Logan, UT

I have been working at Carl's Jr part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working here were the other employees. they were fun to work with and very helpful made for a very positive work environment

Cons

the salary is not great at all but what can you expect from fast food that's probably my only complaint

RSS Feed </> Embed