Carr Riggs & Ingram

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bill Carr

I love it here

ProsAwesome coworkers, good mix of clients from different industries, hours not as long during busy season as most CPA firms, benefits package is nice, dinner provided everyday during busy season, good evaluation process

ConsI work in the Houston office and we were recently acquired by CRI. Corporate has rolled out new audit procedures but provide very little guidance and creates different interpretations throughout the office of how to implement a process. Otherwise no cons

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more guidance to each office about CRI policies and procedures

New Houston location--Amazing

Administrative Intern (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsGreat pay, wonderful coworkers, flexible schedule for an intern
    They do special things for their employees as well, especially during busy season, catering food, giving free massages, free recreational soccer team.

ConsLong hours at times. You're paid for them, but during busy season 12+ hour days are not out of the ordinary

Advice to Senior ManagementMore cross training would help to further streamline the process, accountants should have an idea of what goes on in admin and operations

Tax Accountant

ProsGreat firm, good work balance

ConsFirm pay is standard for the area

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This firm afforded me the opportunity to grow professionally and launch my career.

ProsIts growing, and the partnership seems to take an active interested in developing its people.

ConsI wish they had more publicly traded clients, but the size of the existing clients was big enough to see a lot of action.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing, and keep on creating opportunities for your people. I'm pleased with my experience so far.

great place to work in atlanta

Prospeople, work, location, clients, software

Conslike any other public accounting job

Satisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVery professional environment where the partners and staff are highly accountable towards their clients. Management stresses career development and is good about providing training.

ConsSharing of ideas and collaboration between different ranks is lacking. Senior firm partners could do better to incorporate ideas of those staff that deal more hands on with individual tasks or operating platforms for needed improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn addition to annual employee evaluations, hold a more informal process of information sharing. While not all ideas are good or applicable to decision-making, having an effective information management system in place where experts on certain projects can express ideas for improvement will likely enhance firm operations as a whole.

Worked for Carr Riggs & Ingram? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Carr Riggs & Ingram reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Carr Riggs & Ingram CEO Bill Carr. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Carr Riggs & Ingram employees.