Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare

Add Photos

Ed Epperson

Best Place to Work Ever!

Nursing (Current Employee) Carson City, NV

ProsGreat benefits, caring people, awesome teamwork, and incredible leadership! The brand new facility projects a resort, luxury healing environment and allows us to focus on the patient.

ConsDepending on the day, the nurse to patient ratio can be challenging. Luckily an experienced staff of nurses help to rise to the challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Good people poor management

Analyst (Former Employee) Carson City, NV

ProsThere are really good people throughout the organization who really care about the work that they do and the community that they serve. The organization overall is also very community oriented.

ConsThe organization grew much too rapidly with no real oversight to their real expenses. A culture of fear emanating from some in senior management leads to unrealistic expectations and long work hours for employees who are already spread too thin.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior leadership needs to hold themselves accountable for the decisions that have led to the organization's overall poor performance, rather than hiring outside consultants to validate the need for drastic workforce reductions.

Worked for Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!